Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

I will do a BV of all your cards

Startin out this little thing where if you have a big list of cards that you want to know the book value of, pm me with the offer and the list of your cards or where I can find this list. In other words you will trade me a card(s) for finding the book value of all your cards. Already asked BGray and he said this is cool and that we can leave feedback when we are done.

BE AWARE: That some 2003 cards I cannot get the BV because they have not been released but I will try and see.

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

u can just go to beckett.com and look up ur cards for free right?

SCF Rewards

yes but what im saying is it would be easier to give me a card or two and have me look them all up if you have a large list of cards that you want to know the BV of

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

yes that is true, good luck

SCF Rewards
    See tonybones1974's Items on eBay

It would take me just as long to type all the cards to you then to type them in Beckett. Good luck

SCF Rewards

Thank you, by the way I have already got one job from a guy on the baseball forum