Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Hopes & Dreams Died Tonight

My Hopes & Dreams Died Tonight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...egory=655&rd=1

this ended and i bidded but didnt win, i was going 350 w/shipping and it wasnt enough.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Too bad, that looks like a nice lot! I'm personally suprised it went that high.

Tim

Holy ****. Even thoguh I dont even collect football.. that is a nice lot. But even if it were baseball... i dont have nearly enoiguh $$$ for that.

i wish i could find a milton bradley lot like that. the thing is he doesnt have any game used cards out does anyone know if any companies are comming out with his gu stuff?

Although you didn't win... be happy that you're $350 richer and didn't have that money invested in a Bungle... I mean Bengle :)

That looked like some kind of lot.
    Too bad you didn't win but at least you still have your money.

I'm really surprised it went that much, considering the fact Chad Johnson isn't a star WR.

Tim

It's a nice lot nonetheless. Too bad you didn't win it, maybe next time.

Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast