Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini Debuts NEW Interactive Trading Card Game- Adrenalyn XL Basketball

Scheduled for a February 15th release, the all new Adrenalyn XL trading card game from Panini, is designed as an entry level product for children 6-11. Designed to affordably introduce them to collecting, with the added element of game play.

http://cardcornerclub.net/?q=node/589

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mfmcnabb's Items on eBay

Looking forward to a checklist, hopefully soon. I like the look of the cards, a different design! The game play aspect doesn't appeal to me, but that doesn't matter one bit. What does is: Is Chris Douglas-Roberts in the set?! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Looks kinda little-kid-ish but def a smart marketing strategy....try to get those little kids to stop buying stuff like pokemon and try something else...my little cuz will def be getting a few packs of these from his big cuz

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wwc_est2013's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

i won't buy any, i only hope that horford is in the set and that i can get his base and inserts from the set. but even though i won't buy any or really care about the set at all, it is a great strategy. i think kids will enjoy it and it is something different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking forward to a checklist, hopefully soon. I like the look of the cards, a different design! The game play aspect doesn't appeal to me, but that doesn't matter one bit. What does is: Is Chris Douglas-Roberts in the set?! :-)

Speaking of an online checklist of Adrenalyn XL, I wonder where it will be made available online? I can't see it being located with Prestige, Threads, Contenders, etc. at http://www.paniniamerica.net/checklists.cfm.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know. Good idea in theory, especially the interactive part but I am somewhat skeptical. From what I have seen kids want what they see. When they see older siblings or adults buying more expensive cards they want those ones, whether they or their parents can afford them or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

Looks kinda little-kid-ish but def a smart marketing strategy....try to get those little kids to stop buying stuff like pokemon and try something else...my little cuz will def be getting a few packs of these from his big cuz

And I'm sure his "big-cuz" will be pulling the Bulls card from him

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

And I'm sure his "big-cuz" will be pulling the Bulls card from him

Country
    See itsmeitsmemandy's Items on eBay

Walmart in my town has them on the shelf now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Speaking of an online checklist of Adrenalyn XL, I wonder where it will be made available online? I can't see it being located with Prestige, Threads, Contenders, etc. at http://www.paniniamerica.net/checklists.cfm.

I'm guessing the checklist will be posted at some point on it's own official website: http://nba.paniniadrenalyn.com/us/about

I don't think the checklist is up yet though, or at least I didn't find it.

This exact "Adrenalyn XL" moniker and TCG format has already been used (overused if you ask me) for various European sawker sets. Interesting to see what kind of reception this gets from the kids here in the States...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast