Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obviously not well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See killerjorge83's Items on eBay

What's the point of offering it through Topps Million. By the time they actually send it to you, the Updates release will already have been out for months...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've had a blast with this whole promotion. But I've already bought all the Series One that I'm going to buy so If I ever find any Series Two I'm jumping back in.

After trading for one I want, this is what I've gotten so far:

69 Tony Perez
    72 Dock Ellis
    78 Mario Soto RC
    82 Pete Rose Highlight
    83 Johnny Bench Super Veteran
    83 Joe Morgan Super Veteran
    83 Pete Rose
    83 Pete Rose All Star
    85 Pete Rose
    85 Pete Rose MGR
    85 Pete Rose Record breaker
    All 6 Pete Rose Years from '86
    86 Pete Rose Record Breaker
    86 Pete Rose MGR
    87 Pete Rose
    87 Pete Rose MGR
    88 Pete Rose MGR
    89 Pete Rose MGR
    02 Adam Dunn RC

I traded a 55 and 58 cards for the Tony Perez. They were low numbers and commons, so basically worthless to me. Almost pooped my pants when I saw the trade accepted.

Also got excited when i got the 83 Rose straight up for an 83 Dennis Eckersly. According to their list, I've got the only 83 Rose they've released so far.

I traded a 76 JR Richard card for the Soto RC. I had never heard of him before, but now I've seen his name everywhere with Strasburg's first pitching performance. I'm still happy for the trade as I prefer the Soto RC anyways.

Also traded a 68, i think it was, Jim Longborg, for the Red Sox. again, the name didn't mean anything to me, I think I traded it for the 82 Rose Highlight. Then saw a show on MLB Network on the 68 season that heavily featured Longborg as the Red Sox ace that year winning 20 games for them. Still glad for the trade though as I'm not a Red Sox fan. I just think it's hilarious to find out about these two specific players I had all of a sudden after trading away their cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AutomaticPhil's Items on eBay

I hit it big with these 2

2009 Topps Carl Pavano
    1996 Topps Al Leiter

I really like this Series 2 set. At $2 a pack, it's pretty fun to rip and get these things. I'm sure I'll buy more

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got 4 of these yesterday and redeemed them.
    Got:
    61 Ken Aspromonte
    81 Jerry Ruess
    03 Carl Everett
    04 Chris Hammond
    basically, worthless to me, but I figure the 61 is old enough to hold some value and the Ruess is at least from the 81 champion Dodgers. set up a few trades to see if anyone would bite.

and boy did they ever!
    I gave away all four for a 1964 Vada Pinson!!
    It only lists 4 of them as having been unlocked! Although he's probably worthless to everyone else like mine were. But to a Reds fan that's pretty freakin' classic! Now if I can just get the '64 Frank Robinson to go along with him LOL !

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm loving this MCG more and more.
    managed to work this into my collection tonight. not the Robinson but I'll still take it!

Country

ive got another anyone want it and the other two ive redeemed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See markinca's Items on eBay

For the life of me, I can't find where on the site it says how many cards have been redeemed, or how many of each card have been redeemed... can you help me out? it's driving me crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

wish they would make a way to search by user name instead..we have so many people here to are also on the topps site, but we can not deal with each other for that reason

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Last 2 days the site has been down under repairs hope they get it running again soon.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 LastLast