Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (87)
    Country

Heres mine:)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

They aren't auctioning the stick off yet. Only after the season is finished.

http://auction.nhl.com/
    If u want, here is a link to the auctions.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (53) HI
    Country
    See missionhocky10's Items on eBay

favorite o'sullivan game used:

SCF Rewards
    Country

They aren't auctioning the stick off yet. Only after the season is finished.

http://auction.nhl.com/
    If u want, here is a link to the auctions.

If i want one of toivonen but play this year in ahl ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See none's Items on eBay

Tyler Plante GU Glove

I also have this: Not Game worn but Event Worn, its by far my favorite

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If i want one of toivonen but play this year in ahl ?

I think u can email them. I emailed them on Thursday or Friday, and still haven't got a response though. But you can give it a try.

Email them at [email protected]. But if Toivonen hasn't played in an NHL game this year, they proably won't have his stick. I think it is just the players that have played at least a handful of games. But they have a few AHL, game-used jerseys, they are auctioning right now. The $1 auctions are pretty sweet if u want some autographed pucks/pictures, with the opening bid at a dollar. Theres a Gilbert/Cogliano dual picture with the price still at a dollar.
    http://auction.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...unbr=114148799

Link to the Cogliano/Gilbert picture.

LMK if u have any more questions and I will try my best to answer. I obviously don't work for the NHL auctions, but visit that site a lot lol. I am always tempted to spend my money on there. I never have though, because I know that thers going to be better stuff on there in the off-season, such as game-used sticks, helmets, jerseys, and other unique stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

The sticks on NHL auctions at the end of the year are from the last home game of the season for each team.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The sticks on NHL auctions at the end of the year are from the last home game of the season for each team.

I didnt know that. I guess its those sticks are worth a lot more considering they are from the last game. Really want a Raymond stick lol. Shipping is so expensive though with shipping for one stick at $50. I emailed them and they said its because of the wierd packaging.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

Shipping a stick is not cheap, They use UPS and give you a tracking number went the order is processed which is nice but $50 is high, it was $35 before last year, They are expensive, if I remember right $125 to start, but having the paper work from thr NHL and the NHL Alumni and knowing the game it was used is nice.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Shipping a stick is not cheap, They use UPS and give you a tracking number went the order is processed which is nice but $50 is high, it was $35 before last year, They are expensive, if I remember right $125 to start, but having the paper work from thr NHL and the NHL Alumni and knowing the game it was used is nice.

I emailed them, and they said that they would only charge me for actual shipping. I mean, I have $50 saved up for game-used sticks for the end of the year. That would only pay for shipping!

Tyler Plante GU Glove

I also have this: Not Game worn but Event Worn, its by far my favorite

Sweet stuff! That Ryan Miller autograph is pretty unique. So is the Plante glove. Great job on SNAGGING that lol

favorite o'sullivan game used:

Also pretty unique. Nice jersey to have to your collection. Is very special, but will be even more special when he retieres. So congrats on adding that to your PC.

Nice job on getting a jersey from a future NHL star! That jersey will definetly mean a lot in a few years!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast