Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Mark McGwire in Jupiter, Fl today

Great day at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter if you had the patience to wait. I got the following IP:

Ryan Franklin - BB
    Jaime Garcia - BB (very strange auto, super small writing)
    Trever Miller - BB
    Joe Mather - BB & custom 8X10 (this guy is a stud that is going to kill the ball)
    Mike Matheny - BB (hand him add 4xGold Gloves)
    Mark McGwire - 2xROMLB on SS. Most people had left because they didn't think he would sign whenever he came out. He came out about 4pm when there were only like 10-12 of us left waiting, put his SUV in park & started signing. He was super nice and signed anything you had. One guy had him sign 3 balls, a bat & a picture. He never hesitated & just signed away. He even stuck his head out of the truck to have pictures taken with whoever wanted one. I never thought I would see him this relaxed & nice.
    Tony LaRussa - he was the last one out, custom 8X10. I called him Mr. LaRussa & he corrected me to call him Tony.

SCF Rewards
    Country

friggin awesome!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Wicked haul, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome. Good to see Mcgwire do that. I suppose it's the least he could do as he aggrivated many fans.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

That is awesome! Glad to hear he's being fan friendly. Congrats on a nice sucess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

looks like i'll be doing the cardinals this spring.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

That's awesome! Good to see Big Mac signing to win fans back again.