Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

We keep Hickson, and get the perfect guy in Cleveland? If this doesn't propel the Cavs to a championship, nothing will.

This could very well be the day all of us Clevelanders point to that finally ended the drought.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU, FERRY!!!

I agree - if none of the other major contenders in the east (Celtics, Magic, Hawks) make a major move, I don't see how the Cavs won't be the east champs, and if the Lakers/Nuggets don't make a major move, I don't see how the Cavs would not be the NBA champions. This deal, if it is completely true, sets the bar for the rest of the teams looking to make deals, and it makes the Cavs the favorites for the title.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

WOW!!!! Never thought that would happen, I would have traded Areanas first. Now will they be able to keep Lebron after this year. I see it as highway robbery. With the Cavs winning a late first is not a big loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Give it a rest, I know already.

OK, so give it a rest telling Cleveland teams to go somewhere...

Apparantly Gooden isn't involved. Yahoo says it's Wizards/Cavs/Clippers 3-team trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cavs get Jamison and Telfair, Clippers get Drew Gooden and Wash gets Illgauskas, Al Thornton and Brian Skinner and Cavs 1st round pick.

Telfair will never play, I'd imagine. But us only giving up Z and the 29th or 30th pick in the draft for Jamison is amazing.

Country

OK, so give it a rest telling Cleveland teams to go somewhere...

No, because you stole an awesome player for nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, because you stole an awesome player for nothing.

Again, you're blaming the wrong people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Lakers still > Cavailers, but this should get them in the finals

I wouldn't say that...Cavs have a better overall record, and a better head-to-head record prior to this deal being completed, and this acquisition makes the Cavs all the better.

Country

Cavs get Jamison and Telfair, Clippers get Drew Gooden and Wash gets Illgauskas, Al Thornton and Brian Skinner and Cavs 1st round pick.

Worthless Illgauskas who'll be back in Cleveland in a week, worthless skinner, tweener Thornton, and a worthless draft pick. This is BS.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Well, that's a heck of a deal. Better Jamison for them than Stoudemire, IMO. Still, it can take players time to adjust to a new team, so I wonder how this will affect the Cavs' chemistry.

Country

Again, you're blaming the wrong people.

I don't care, I just wanna make myself feel better.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast