Thread: trade for new vikings

trade for new vikings

Hi, I am looking for Nate Burleson and Onterrio Smith. I really like the SP Game used edition cards, esp #/50. Would consider other players/sets too. The toops Rookie Premier Autos look really nice too. I like the Donruss Elite set too. The Pros and Prospects look pretty sharp. Would probably like any of those.

Thanks,
    Neal

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I am still looking for Burleson and Onterrio Smith. I have gotten some really great buys on Smith on Ebay recently, so the majority of what I need for Oneterrio Smith is: Donruss Elite /500 and aspirations card /68 or the other one /32. For Burleson i am wide open. Looking for elite, SP Game Used, Score, Topps All American? etc. Also need a Playoff Absolute Burleson, they just came out!

I am also looking for a nice Kevin Williams. I hope he is the cure to our defensive woes.

Still always looking for Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, Jim Kleinsasser, Cris Carter etc.
    Thanks,
    Neal

strongdude85
    I have a ball signed by Culpepper, K.Williams, Bates, Eric Kelly, G. Biekert, Kelly Campbell, and Cedric James. Interested?

not really, I would prefer to get autos that i collected myself or pulled out of packs.

I found an auction for you though, you will like...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=44872

Thanks for the offer though

I have a Playoff Prestige Draft Picks card #'d to 2003...would trade for Urlacher or Booker if interested or will sell..

strongdude85
    THanks for the idea, but those convention cards suck. There is no 1 of 1 set, i checked beckett. thanks thoguh

Originally posted by craig102m
    I have a Playoff Prestige Draft Picks card #'d to 2003...would trade for Urlacher or Booker if interested or will sell..
    I am not very fond of the design on those 2003 draft picks inserts cards, but i don't have any Urlacher or Booker to trade away at this point. Thanks for the offer.

Strongude, I hear ya. Just saw it and would bring it to your attention.
    Neal

HAVE A 2002 BOWMANS BEST ATREWS BELL AUTO (VIKINGS)
    LMK IF INTERESTED...

AL