Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Contacting Staff - The Best Way to get a Response

I'd like to take a moment to explain the best way for members to get in touch with staff to get a question answered or a problem resolved.

As you can imagine, Tony (Enigma) and I get a lot of Private Messages. With over 30,000 members it can get overwhelming at times! While I enjoy talking to ALL of our members, I'm not always the best person to contact if you need a quick response. To get a faster response, I recommend that you work your issues or questions through the moderator that is better equipped to answer your questions.

For most questions, I recommend posting in our General Sports Card Chat or Lounge. SCF has some of the smartest members and you will likely get a fast response. If you have some feedback or a question specifically for SCF staff then I recommend posting in our feedback forum or sending a PM to a moderator. A full list of moderators can be found here. If you have a question related to a SCF site feature I recommend taking a look at our tutorials.

Again, if you feel you need to send Tony or I a PM feel free to do so, but please be patient. In many cases you will have to send a reminder PM if you do not get a response in 48 hours!
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 02-24-2010 at 11:03 AM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Also please feel free to PM myself as I can hopefully help with any questions at hand but also can post to where Mike and Tony can view and get a quicker response for you!

Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

thanks for running the best trading site in the world BUT this site needs more moderators.....Definitely.....case in point...the closing of threads....i have had some open since October of last year that I asked to be closed and never been closed...people keep responding to them...Just a suggestion on getting more mods...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

thanks for running the best trading site in the world BUT this site needs more moderators.....Definitely.....case in point...the closing of threads....i have had some open since October of last year that I asked to be closed and never been closed...people keep responding to them...Just a suggestion on getting more mods...

Or I can give permissions for specific ranks to close their own threads? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

that works Mike..I would love to rejoin the staff and help out since i have internet access now 24/7....

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dwayne,

If you ever need a thread closed just pm me. Will do as it not a problem.

Don

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

...BUT this site needs more moderators.......

Ever seen the full list of SCF mods (as Mike mentioned in post #1)? Mods don't pore over every post and thread created on SCF. That's why if you post a "close my thread" request in your thread, staffers may never see it. You are allowed to use the "Report a Post" button to request that your own threads be closed (along with reporting questionable posts). Or you can PM a request to any Advisor (or above) to close a thread. I've had many members PM me asking to have their thread(s) closed and I've closed them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

doniceage: who is Dwayne?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

doniceage: who is Dwayne?

Too many names on the brain. LOL If you need some threads just ask Brad. Hopefully, that right lol.

D
    on