Thread: 78-79 Topps Lot!!

78-79 Topps Lot!!

Is anyone looking for any 78-79 Topps series basketball cards. I found a lot of 35 while going through some old 700ct storage boxes up in the attic. I dont collect basketball at all and I would be willing to get rid of them in your favor...All cards are in Ex+ condition and Walton, Maravich, King , and Edwards are included in the lot. Just pm me or email me if anyone is interested!

2. Kronozio
    About what would you ask for them. Curious and love the old ones if not too bad shape.
    Check out my Card listings on this site

gunzz, give me a 20 minutes or so and I'll figure out book value and what I would like to get out of them and I'll leave a reply here!! I really would like to get rid of them so I'll make you a deal!!

Gunzz, I pm'd you with a price let me know what you think!!!!