Thread: Set builder seeks help

Set builder seeks help

I've been around the hobby for quite awhile but new to trade groups (since there aren't any shops in my area anymore!). I've noticed that most of the trades involve inserts, etc. Anyone do any trading on modest wantlists of set fillers? Example: I need 7 1980 commons to complete my set.

Welcome to the forum dj...

If you'll post what commons you need and from what set, I'm sure there's gonna be someone that can help you out...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Thanks enigma for the encouragement!

I need: 1980 Topps--199, 250, 326, 350, 379, 385, 455, 456.

I have plenty of similar cards to trade.

Thanks for any help on this one! I'll post more wantlists as I figure out what I've got and need. It's kind of weird getting back into the hobby and figuring out exactly what you have. Nothing like running across a 1968 NM Dick Butkus card...

Yeah that is awesem. Welcome to the board dj... what people usually do is make one big thread about the want lists they need.. or set fillers. There should be a very good chance though that somebody can help you. At least thats the image i get when seeing SCF forums :D

I have the cards you need.

total bv is 1.55 for the cards. # 350 Mike Webster is the highest at .50 the others are .15 ea. Would you have any 76 or 78 commons?
    I'd need to see who I need but those are the only football sets I'm working on. That are around the same time.

j.e. lew: I'm not sure if I have any 76's or 78's, I'll take a look for you. What else would you be interested in?

j.e: I certainly appreciate that but I would like to send you something for the trouble and all. Let me know what you like and I'll find something that fits the bill....

I really only collect Hockey now, I have a few sets from when I was a kid (the 76 and 78) . Let me know what years of commons you have from before 1986