Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer League Auto Success

Summer League Auto Success

I went to the Summer Pro League in Long Beach yesterday, i had major success getting autos of some great players!

**dont collect Carmelo Anthony, he stiffed everybody...and uve all heard about the marlins incident havent you?

auto's i got

rush
    pargo
    jefferson
    a hardaway
    collison
    ridinour
    cook
    bosh
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Im not sure about him but Tj ford sent back a final four si mag with him on teh cover....

i heard ford is nice

the four draft picks i had sign the program cover, the rest i had cards of
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

anthony was supposed to throw out the first pitch, but he got there 30 minutes late. He then asked why they didnt hold up the game for him. Then he asked if he could throw out the first pitch during the 7th inning...the guy is very self-centered

did yousee the espys?? he thanked himself for the award??....cocky...

i hope he's a bust...he doesnt deserve to make big money if he doesnt understand the big picture

Carmelo

Carmelo is gunna be good he just needs some time to get used to the lights and cameras but he will settle down. pc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast