Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: patch cards

Arrow patch cards

that's right, still looking for all those patch cards out there (2+ color GU cards). PLMK what you have. Thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Lostandfound, do you have any Dan Dickaus for trade? I collect him, too.
    Thx
    Tim

Originally posted by L0stAndF0und
    i have a marc jackson 2 color shorts card. LMK-Zack
    Yes, I am interested in that. LMK what you want in trade

Aholck999
    baron davis 3 color jersey (4 stripes ) let me know. look for a RC jersey of jefferson or a k-mart GU, let me know what youve got

I am interested in that. I should be able to get you a 2002-03 Fleer Genuine on the up game used K-Mart. LMK if you would be interested. If not, please check out my site.

bbtt123
    got a tmac 2 color 03 sweet shot sweet swatches (blue/black) LMK if you are interrested

bbtt123
    Im lookin for a nice jrich or amare in return..more towards the jrich but any amare's i dont have will do...LMK please

Sorry, I really dont have any of those. But please, check out my site to see if there is anything you like. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast