Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Rare card of not?

vexthul

Rare card of not?

Hi, can anyone give me any info about this michael jordan card? like, how rare it is and what's the market price or something like that, I can't seem to find any info about this card

(the pic is kind of fuzzy, the card has 1986 and "playoff sensation" written at the front, and "2 of 12" written in the back, and it's an upper deck production, oh yea, forgot to mention that it has MJ signature on it =p )

thx

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it a jumbo card? If so, I have a set of 12 jumbo cards like that from Upper Deck that I won from Gatorade. The last I heard, the set booked possibly $30.