Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

NASCAR asked for this...and they got it. It was only a matter of time. Suspension takes away all their credibility (what's left).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I completely understand why Carl did it. He felt like his day was ruined by Brad, so Carl figured he would get some great revenge by screwing Brad out of a top 5 or top 10. Does not make it right, but I can see why he did it.

Carl's day was ruined by CARL (or his dum dum spotter) not by Keselowski.

Al.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I completely understand why Carl did it. He felt like his day was ruined by Brad, so Carl figured he would get some great revenge by screwing Brad out of a top 5 or top 10. Does not make it right, but I can see why he did it.

What comes around goes around. Brad has been doing this to drivers for the last couple of years.

Nascar wanted to bring back rivalries. Now they have one. If Brad's car didn't flip - this wouldn't be as big of an issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Carl's day was ruined by CARL (or his dum dum spotter) not by Keselowski.

Al.

I never said Brad was at fault...I said that Carl FELT his day was ruined by Brad. In Carls OPINION, Brad is the reason his day was ruined. That might not be the case, I'm not really taking sides, but if Carl has the idea that he was done wrongfully, then he is going to get revenge.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I never said Brad was at fault...I said that Carl FELT his day was ruined by Brad. In Carls OPINION, Brad is the reason his day was ruined. That might not be the case, I'm not really taking sides, but if Carl has the idea that he was done wrongfully, then he is going to get revenge.

First I didn't say you said it. I just used your post as it was the last post I read and it stated that Edwards felt like that, I am just saying Carl is wrong.

Also, Carl saw the replay of the first incident and stated that he didn't think it was Brad's fault, so I guess he's a liar now too. Lost even more respect for him.

But that is just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish McMurray knew how to drive. Also, Carl is a dummy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

I just pieced together a puzzle I believe.
    Okay, remember the Nationwide race at Daytona this year?
    Edwards got into KESELOWSKI and spun him into Jr, causing Jr. to flip.
    I dont think Edwards was trying to get into the open spot and underestimated how close Keselowski was, I think he wrecked him on purpose, and today, Keselowski stuck his nose down under Edwards, and got Edwards wrecked, but that was Edwards fault.
    And then for "payback" he flips Keselowski!!!!!!
    "Keselowski never gives me any room."
    NO DUH!!
    Keselowski's not the person to give you room!
    He reminds me of Dale Earnhardt, because Keselowski's a REAL racer!!
    Just like Dale Earnhardt said, "If you get your nose in there, you stand your ground."
    Keselowski is one of those guys who will race you for a win, and not "give you room" and let you win the dang race!!
    Man, Edwards is so STUPID!
    I have lost every single drop of respect I had for him!
    If anyone remembers, I had the Edwards '09 Legends Triple Patch, and I traded it, which I hated to do, now, Im so glad I did!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

At least every one is ok(which is the most important thing). I do feel bad for brad since he had a really good run today. Also wish Carl would have just put him in the wall or something...i thought even a spin out would have been a bit much since he was having one of his better days. Or at least did it on a slower part of the track instead of the front where the cars are hitting 180+. It will be good to see those wings go though, they def. aren't helping the cars stay on the ground.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I just pieced together a puzzle I believe.
    Okay, remember the Nationwide race at Daytona this year?
    Edwards got into KESELOWSKI and spun him into Jr, causing Jr. to flip.
    I dont think Edwards was trying to get into the open spot and underestimated how close Keselowski was, I think he wrecked him on purpose, and today, Keselowski stuck his nose down under Edwards, and got Edwards wrecked, but that was Edwards fault.
    And then for "payback" he flips Keselowski!!!!!!
    "Keselowski never gives me any room."
    NO DUH!!
    Keselowski's not the person to give you room!
    He reminds me of Dale Earnhardt, because Keselowski's a REAL racer!!
    Just like Dale Earnhardt said, "If you get your nose in there, you stand your ground."
    Keselowski is one of those guys who will race you for a win, and not "give you room" and let you win the dang race!!
    Man, Edwards is so STUPID!
    I have lost every single drop of respect I had for him!
    If anyone remembers, I had the Edwards '09 Legends Triple Patch, and I traded it, which I hated to do, now, Im so glad I did!!!!

All I want to know is how you can even compare Keselowski to Dale Earnhardt
    COLLECTING
    Football: Titans / Hall of Famers
    Baseball: Adley Rutschman / Hall of Famers
    Nascar

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Well, not win wise and all that, but drive wise.

All I want to know is how you can even compare Keselowski to Dale Earnhardt

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast