Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

everyone calm it down lol. No need to get in a fighting match-go to other sites for that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmorrow1957's Items on eBay

My point exactly Stephen lol. Some folks are blowin this way out of porportion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

MArtinsville, the first race with the spoiler back. Should be interesting race and we'll be there....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Which Stephen?

My point exactly Stephen lol. Some folks are blowin this way out of porportion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The drivers like it until they get caught up in it. You can have rivalaries easily without wrecking someone so blatantly and dangerously, more so if you get in their face then hide behind your car. I am lost as to people saying this is a overreaction? Easily the majority of the news I have heard is against it and that includes fans. Unless they are Edwards fans of course. People think this is a "tough" thing to do? Anyone can wreck someone like that and if you allow it then wait until your favorite driver gets caught up in it and lets see how many people who like this type of thing still like it? NASCAR messed up by their "have at it" and once again instead of taking your medicine and moving on, they instead don't admit to their mistake and fix it now and not only that but break all their former precedents. Another reason why NASCAR is failing and Brian France has systematically dismantled NASCAR.

NASCAR's hands are never tied, they never let themsleves be "tied"? They do what they want when they want no matter what the history says they did before. They messed up the new cars, they are being adjusted now. They messed up the points and those have been adjusted. They constantly make bad decisions and have to try to fix them, this was just another example of not wanting to do it so quickly to make themselves look bad now.

I have watched NASCAR for a long time and would consider myself a pretty good fan until the last couple of years, I would say I am a "grassroots" fan or close to it. I remember when messsing your car up was a strict "no-no". Where you settled your problems off the track. I am not saying no one ever wrecked anyone intentionally but usually it was to win a race and not in situations like Edwards/Keslowski. Especially at fast tracks. You didn't wreck cars b/c you are hurting alot more people then the driver.

I think Edwards should have been punished alot more b/c it was so blatant and intentional. You cannot control what the car does of the person who your wrecking and that is a problem. If your doing it on pit road or a short track, yeah there is little chance of danger but in order to stop this then outlaw it now.

Make these so called "tough" guys settle it outside the car with helmets off. That is going to bring more ratings then intentional wrecks. Personally I think Edwards looses his temper so bad to do something like that b/c of that "Roid Rage"! :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The drivers like it until they get caught up in it. You can have rivalaries easily without wrecking someone so blatantly and dangerously, more so if you get in their face then hide behind your car. I am lost as to people saying this is a overreaction? Easily the majority of the news I have heard is against it and that includes fans. Unless they are Edwards fans of course. People think this is a "tough" thing to do? Anyone can wreck someone like that and if you allow it then wait until your favorite driver gets caught up in it and lets see how many people who like this type of thing still like it? NASCAR messed up by their "have at it" and once again instead of taking your medicine and moving on, they instead don't admit to their mistake and fix it now and not only that but break all their former precedents. Another reason why NASCAR is failing and Brian France has systematically dismantled NASCAR.

NASCAR's hands are never tied, they never let themsleves be "tied"? They do what they want when they want no matter what the history says they did before. They messed up the new cars, they are being adjusted now. They messed up the points and those have been adjusted. They constantly make bad decisions and have to try to fix them, this was just another example of not wanting to do it so quickly to make themselves look bad now.

I have watched NASCAR for a long time and would consider myself a pretty good fan until the last couple of years, I would say I am a "grassroots" fan or close to it. I remember when messsing your car up was a strict "no-no". Where you settled your problems off the track. I am not saying no one ever wrecked anyone intentionally but usually it was to win a race and not in situations like Edwards/Keslowski. Especially at fast tracks. You didn't wreck cars b/c you are hurting alot more people then the driver.

I think Edwards should have been punished alot more b/c it was so blatant and intentional. You cannot control what the car does of the person who your wrecking and that is a problem. If your doing it on pit road or a short track, yeah there is little chance of danger but in order to stop this then outlaw it now.

Make these so called "tough" guys settle it outside the car with helmets off. That is going to bring more ratings then intentional wrecks. Personally I think Edwards looses his temper so bad to do something like that b/c of that "Roid Rage"! :)

LOL the people who say he has roid rage kill me-he dont exhibit any signs of steroid use other than losing his temper-which a lot of other drivers seem to have the same problem-and I dont think Kyle Busch or Tony Stewart are on roids LOL. Baseball ruined it for everyone-now anyone whos in shape is automatically on roids haha-and btw if you stand carl next to say Lebron James-hes tiny lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Someones SERIOUSLY said he was on roids?!?!
    AHAHAHA!!
    Thats so STUPID!

LOL the people who say he has roid rage kill me-he dont exhibit any signs of steroid use other than losing his temper-which a lot of other drivers seem to have the same problem-and I dont think Kyle Busch or Tony Stewart are on roids LOL. Baseball ruined it for everyone-now anyone whos in shape is automatically on roids haha-and btw if you stand carl next to say Lebron James-hes tiny lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HEY HEY HEY...its not all roids....just some certified insane characters

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hahaha

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112