Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice returns. Stabler is a great TTM guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty excited about today.

One of my favorite Packers.. Jordy Nelson.

Charlie Sanders

Envelope was pretty beat up and bent accordion style. There's a nice crease through the middle of the signature, but it's not bad.

Tom Mack

I was surprised to see Mack and Sanders back already, Mack sometimes takes a couple months to respond, sometimes it's fast, but I figured it'd be a longer wait. And Charlie Sanders usually takes 3 or so months judging by others' turnaround times too. I sent all these out June 24th. Great mail day for me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought :

Bill Brown. Signed my custom, and added a little note. Nice guy.

And Dick LeBeau.

I thought the LeBeau wasn't coming, like he remembered he signed for me back in March and didn't want to again or something. Lots of successes came after mine, but I was pretty stoked to see this one come back.

And I'm sick of taking crooked pictures, I'm going scanner shopping tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet LeBeau.. looks awesome.. Hope mine comes soon, beging to think mine got lost..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet LeBeau.. looks awesome.. Hope mine comes soon, beging to think mine got lost..

Thanks.. When did you send yours?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought :

Jim Langer

Johnny Robinson

And my request to Ken Norton Jr. was RTS'd. I gotta say though, I'm glad the guys who don't wanna sign RTS them instead of just keeping it, or pitching it and leaving me hanging. It was a shot in the dark, oh well.

Can't wait until my fat stack of prints using my new custom template, after making a ton of customs with the new one, I'm sick of looking at this nasty one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.. When did you send yours?

Mine went out on 7-6. was kinda worried, he's usually a 7-10 days TOPS then a return kinda guy, but with training camp underway, HOF induction on saturday, prolly just delaying it alittle.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine went out on 7-6. was kinda worried, he's usually a 7-10 days TOPS then a return kinda guy, but with training camp underway, HOF induction on saturday, prolly just delaying it alittle.

Hang in there, mine went out June 24th. He's probably catching up or something? You'd think since we live in the same area that yours would have arrived if it went with mine, but tons of successes came through before mine. I've never heard of anyone not getting theirs back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing today, but I sent out 17 of my new customs. Got lots out now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought, Ernie Banks.

Awesome success for me, wish I would have waited and sent him one of the new customs. Oh well, sig looks great.

Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast