Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country

Ill add a couple things.....

1. Your not allowed to post ebay links, if the right mod sees it it will come down.

2. Your allowed to ask whatever you want for your cards, but there not going to sell at 2x ebay. Im not a matt ryan fan, but I do happen to own a card shop and use ebay and the shop to sell cards. I have a pretty big falcons fan in my shop, and I couldnt even get him to buy those off me at $150. Not to mention I just sold 2 higher end ryan rc auto's one #/50 and one #/25. They both went for around 40 dlvd, one 37 dlvd, one 42 dlvd. Take out ebays cut and I maybe made 65 bucks on the set after fees and shipping and those were BIN/BO listings with those being my best offers after about 25 days. Its always good to do some research.

3. I have dealt with AP freek a couple times, there are MANY MANY MANY lowballers on this site, im talking guys who want to pay 20-50% of ebay, I run into them almost every day here, but apfreek is NOT one of them. In fact everytime APFREEK has made me an offer on my product it has always been MORE then I would have made post fees on ebay. He saves himself maybe 5 bucks or so, but in turn you gain 5 bucks or so from what you woulda spent on the bay.

Just saying, and yes your trying to sell these cards....throw BV out the window. Yesterday I was greatful to sell a card for $50 that booked $300 in the old beckett.

All the best to you
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See avjp87's Items on eBay

1. Your not allowed to post ebay links, if the right mod sees it it will come down.

2. Your allowed to ask whatever you want for your cards, but there not going to sell at 2x ebay. Im not a matt ryan fan, but I do happen to own a card shop and use ebay and the shop to sell cards. I have a pretty big falcons fan in my shop, and I couldnt even get him to buy those off me at $150. Not to mention I just sold 2 higher end ryan rc auto's one #/50 and one #/25. They both went for around 40 dlvd, one 37 dlvd, one 42 dlvd. Take out ebays cut and I maybe made 65 bucks on the set after fees and shipping and those were BIN/BO listings with those being my best offers after about 25 days. Its always good to do some research.

3. I have dealt with AP freek a couple times, there are MANY MANY MANY lowballers on this site, im talking guys who want to pay 20-50% of ebay, I run into them almost every day here, but apfreek is NOT one of them. In fact everytime APFREEK has made me an offer on my product it has always been MORE then I would have made post fees on ebay. He saves himself maybe 5 bucks or so, but in turn you gain 5 bucks or so from what you woulda spent on the bay.

Just saying, and yes your trying to sell these cards....throw BV out the window. Yesterday I was greatful to sell a card for $50 that booked $300 in the old beckett.

All the best to you
    Mike

I was waiting for your input on this haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apfreek's Items on eBay

All the best to you
    Mike

thank you for the kind words sir i always enjoy your cards

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

your a pretty brave fella sorianofan lol

may i ask what the card was that booked $300, cause thats always pretty important, lot of cards are WELL over priced
    and to get rid of those matty ice auto's for $40 each, i applaud you for that, you'll regret that down the road lol... but i can understand you own a shop your just trying to do whats best for you right now

thanks for the two cents.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See golfpro1210's Items on eBay

sorianos words of wisdom, take it in!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See avjp87's Items on eBay

this is hilarious.

poor guys just wants to sell some cards haha

Blog Entries
    Country

I was waiting for your input on this haha

Haha Lately with less time on my hands I try not to post in this stuff, but its 1:30 in the morning I have my first football game of the spring season tommorrow that I have to get up in 5 hours for...I cant sleep I get to jacked up for it. And it was just one of those things where Im just like.....not another.

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

this is hilarious.

poor guys just wants to sell some cards haha

lol ughh... im used to it
    i dont care anymore

alls i got to say is there not leaving my house for a price lower then $150, im happy either way with the outcome

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Matt Ryan really at his lowest now?
    I can forsee a lot of situations where his cards will go down in SV more

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (75)
    Country

Is Matt Ryan really at his lowest now?
    I can forsee a lot of situations where his cards will go down in SV more

grr well dont jinx the dude!!
    lol, well in my opinion I feel their at the lowest (coming from a huge matt ryan fan)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast