Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

My one and only from this series:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Champs card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK - no playing favourites for game 7:

Pulled the Bourque from wax nigh on 30 years ago....

SCF Rewards
    Country

This one always makes me laugh. I guess that if you score 70, you can smile however you please:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rainman67ko's Items on eBay

WOW what teeth! LOL!

Picked these up in the past week. I posted a thread but then remembered what a minority we are who collect this stuff on SCF and that this thread was a better place to share so... after ZERO comment or appreciation I bring them here! NO PATCH = NO LOVE I guess

I've been wanting a 1964/65Topps Tallboy for a while but eBay is tough sometimes to find at a price I am willing to pay. I got the Hull reasonably low, about 10% of full BV. The card is VG, it has a small surface crease in the yellow and some corner and edge issues thanks to someones rubber band, good gloss and clean back. It's for my Hull PC and now my oldest Hockey Card... so I got that goin' for me... which is nice... (Carl Spackler - Caddyshack, 1980)

Got this 1976/77 Bobby Orr. It's the Topps version. I need the OPC for my set. Couldn't pass this up though. Real cheap!

And finally the Gilmour and Dionne, along with 8 others to help round out the set. Got these in a trade with Churchillea... The Gilmour is the last big card I needed for the set. Can you believe the great condition of these? Corners are wicked sharp. That 1984/85 OPC set is a killer on centering let alone the edges. Great hook up. Thanks Ed! Big help from a great trader. I need like 7 more to complete the set in ExMT-NrMT/MT condition.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff!

I always considered '84-85 to be the high-water mark for OPC. The next year, they cut the set size by 1/3 and it was all downhill from there. Which seven are missing?

Tall boys are a pain to find in top shape and the Hull is actually a short print, though the guides still don't show it. They're fun to hunt down, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In the Habs/Flyers series, it looks like it'll come down to which goalie plays like the one on the left and which plays like the one on the right....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ever consider '81-82? That's another I always thought was a great set. Solid crop of rookies plus a nice look overall.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome cards! Let's keep this going. I'll post some cards later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here comes the Moose!

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast