Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Way to Make a few extra bucks for cards while sitting online not doing much.

Thought I'd throw out what I've been doing for the past few months. I've been taking some online surveys during downtime at work and elsewhere. I've made a couple hundred bucks doing so (which consequently, went towards building my PC). I just thought I'd show you guys some good, free websites to sign up with. Most either send PayPal or a check. All of these are good and legit, as I've gotten paid from all of them.

Survey Savvy:

This site lets you refer friends and get paid every time you take a survey or they take one.

https://www.surveysavvy.com/

Surveyhead:

www.surveyhead.com

This site has the most survey opportunities, but it takes a while for the money to clear. But i've still made a healthy buck off this site

Lightspeed Panel:

www.lightspeedpanel.com

These are probably the most boring surveys, but at least you can choose PayPal or other items. Kinda like the Amazon.com of survey sites.

Opinion Outpost:

http://OpinionOutpost.com

This is another really good one, it tends to be streaky, but it pays very fast.

Hope you all can make a few extra bucks! Feel free to PM me.

-Kurt

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

How much do ya make per survery?

SCF Rewards
    Country

usually it's about $1-5 bucks and they take between 5-45 minutes (you are usually compensated more for the longer ones)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

Hey Kurt, could you provide a little more detail about each of the sites. Which are easier to navigate for beginners? Which ones are more successful? Any other useful information would be great.

I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who would be interested in this

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

It seems to good to be true: getting paid just for filling out a survey.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Kurt, could you provide a little more detail about each of the sites. Which are easier to navigate for beginners? Which ones are more successful? Any other useful information would be great.

I'm sure there are a lot of people on here who would be interested in this

The easiest ones are Opinion Outpost and Lightspeed, although none of them are overly difficult to navigate. Most of them e-mail you when they have surveys available. In regards to Surveyhead, it helps to check them on a daily basis, as they do not always e-mail.

Also, you don't always qualify for surveys, so you may answer a few questions and they say that you are not someone they are looking for. Try not to get discouraged by this, as it happens about half the time. Some websites also offer rewards for referring friends. Surveysavvy is the best with this, as you get a dollar for every survey anyone you refer takes (and $1 for every survey THEIR referrals take)

A couple rules of thumb:

1. NEVER give up a Social Security Number. None of the sites that I have mention require it (hooray for non-taxable income!), if they do, I would not register with them.

2. NEVER pay to do this. There are sites out there that claim to give you $25-75 per survey, but you have to pay a monthly fee. There is no use for doing that. You aren't going to make a boatload of money doing this, so it is not useful to pay for it.

3. Try to stay on top of your survey offers. Some fill up quickly, so it is best to try and check your e-mail and the survey sites every couple of days.

All in all, this is a very worthwhile thing to do, whether you want to pay a bill or two or if you want extra card money. As I said, whoever wants more info can feel free to PM me, as I have a dearth of knowledge about this.

Much love,
    Kurt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, it isn't. But like I said, you don't make a bunch of money doing it, and sometimes it gets repetitive and boring, but some are actually kinda cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spartanguy2005's Items on eBay

cool post, I will have to give it a try

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

I made $5 for signing up lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I haven't done any online, but I've done a few for a local company that does focus groups. They are actually fun and I think I was paid $50 for one and $75 for the other and took about an hour. They haven't had anymore since the economy turned bad as this type of thing would be one of the first things cut in a companies budget.

I've signed up for some online ones, but never qualified. That's the key that I've found.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast