Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Come on guys cut it out, this is for the love of the hobby all this back and forth stuff is uncalled for, I for one love to collect cards SCF has provided me with an outlet to do so. I am not now or ever going to bash another site or this one, we all spend hours on these boards trading with one another, let's not let something as small as a glass trophy and some prizes ruin each others hobby, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country

HueCubs, wheeler281: We can see that both of you have been SCF members since early 2008--apparently SCF has something that appeals to you or you wouldn't be spending your time trading here, right? You've both spent quite a bit of time on SCF making all those posts and getting positive feedbacks--good for you. We're glad SCF was able to help you grow your card collections and that you helped fellow SCF members grow their collections too. We're glad you respect SCF enough to stay with us growing your collection for the past two years. In looking at your trading feedback here on SCF, you've both got great trading reps--that's a nice feather in your cap. I just hope that some of your posts don't get you reps for being "trolls"--happy trading!

I'm not really sure what/who you are because you seem to have like 5 shiny things below your user name. If you're a mod or anyone this post is not meant to be mean.

Anyway, I really don't care if I'm considered a troll here. I was trying to point out things that were ignored and kicked under the rug. Just wanted to see what people thought.

I am a member here along with some other sites. I mainly only post on one because it has geared torwards talking about the hobby. Once in a while, when I'm looking to trade I take a peek in here. This here is a fine site, no hate or anything just confusion.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well said Daniel. As I tell others trade where you enjoy spending time at. As you say it suppose to be fun.

DOn

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm not really sure what/who you are because you seem to have like 5 shiny things below your user name. If you're a mod or anyone this post is not meant to be mean.

Anyway, I really don't care if I'm considered a troll here. I was trying to point out things that were ignored and kicked under the rug. Just wanted to see what people thought.

I am a member here along with some other sites. I mainly only post on one because it has geared torwards talking about the hobby. Once in a while, when I'm looking to trade I take a peek in here. This here is a fine site, no hate or anything just confusion.

Well hope the confusion is alleviated in our pm exchange. If you have any questions ask and I will try to help. As you and I agreed the prizes are really nothing int he grand scheme of things.

I think we should take what Daniel said and not let some prizes ruin the hobby between any of the sites, blogs, or boxrippers. We (Sites) are what truly make the hobby what it is for better or worse. Sometimes the way we go about it on each other boards is immature and I am talking from 20 years experience on boards like this. I been on Beckett since the mid 90's so it not directed toward any site in particular but all the boards including here. Let just have fun and enjoy the cardboard as the hobby was meant to be.

No problems with questions let just respect each other. We never will all agree that why there sites for each of us. The more the merrier as many like to make fun of me for saying oh too often.

Don

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Mike does read this, when we win take the prize and like I mentioned earlier donate it to charity. As far as I am concerned its not cheating if everyone is playing by the same rules. Obviously if other sites are voting multiple times than as long as everyone does it, its an even playing field. They found loopholes and used them to their advantage. I think Mike just had a different idea about how it should have been run, as did I. I think emotions got the best of him, he's human.

And when he saw someone voting a couple dozen times in a day, a certain vote ballot only having one choice because the code was messed with, and possibly other things going on he got upset. Personally I thought it was clever, when you're out numbered you do whatever it takes to win I guess. Personally I think this site has so many members because of the obvious, it is the most popular site.

If Mike really wanted to do something amusing if the site won, he could give the stuff to cardinformant, wouldn't that be something? I think he's too stand up a guy to pull something like that. Anyone that knows the story behind that knows what I am talking about.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

I think some of it still comes down to the fact that a large percentage of the 30k members seem to be inactive. I obviously don't know numbers here or FCB, but it's a reasonable presumption to make.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

Wow really I was commenting on the act of the admin that is it. Another professional post by a team member. Who is trolling again

Trust me.. my rep and I will be just fine. Ask say madman
    Happy Trading as well

edit in fact that was my 1st post on the issue

Cool--I forgot to mention that you're also an SCF VIP (I hope members from other sites don't hold that against you, lol).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Well we are back up by 8 votes now. Good job everyone!

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Cool--I forgot to mention that you're also an SCF VIP (I hope members from other sites don't hold that against you, lol).

What are you talking about. Are you still trolling. Grow up. Keep being professional chief. Yeah I paid 20 dollars for the vip what does that have to do with other sites holding anything against me. Listen I have given away probably 500 is sv in cards here JUST LAST SUMMER. So lose the attitude just becasue I made my one comment on the issue. I bet the staff is real proud of you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

who else hasn't voted? we're down by 12
    come on

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast