Thread: chris chambers autos

chris chambers autos

i have had several offers on these two cards but no deals have been reached. i would like to trade one and keep one but i will listen to any offer. let me know, anyone

chris chambers 2001 press pass #/250
    chris chambers 2001 press pass class of 2001 #/100

will sell or trade for autos, game-used, or good rookies that i really like. thanks

i may want the one numbered to /100...wut does it book...lmk all the game used and autos u like from my site...(football is at the bottom)

I would be willing to trade for either one. What is the BV of each of them?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I also would be interested what or who are you looking for?

sorry guys, i just got home from work. let me get back to you in a few

the one that is #ed/100 books 50.00 and the one #ed/250 books thirty

i'm interested in your tim brown, marcus knight autos, lmk if these are still aviable and what you need for them($$) check my trade page(there's some chrome rookies there if interested).....thanx .....joe

im interested in the one bv30, lmk wut game used u like from me