Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

After eating WAY too much turkey and stuffing, its time for the NOVEMBER update!

Much like I felt towards the end of the month, November was slow, but there were a number of quality pick ups spread across the 30 days. The highlights of this month, however, are a few new autographed items, including a new memorabilia add!

I was able to pick up Matt's cleats and gloves he wore in the 2009 NFC Championship Game. All are signed by Matt, with the cleats bearing the inscription "NFC Champs!" Pretty cool.

The second auto'd item I was able to snag was a signed 2005 Super Bowl 39 Program, with the inscription "Super Bowl XXXIX". Another really cool item!

On to the numbers...

The totals:

12 cards added November 2011. (3,180 total) I am now 820 cards away from 4,000.

8 different cards added November 2011.

10 RC cards added November 2011.

8 serial numbered cards added November 2011. (1,196 total)

7 serial numbered RC cards added November 2011. (763 total)

HIGHLIGHTS:

Always happy when I can pick up anything serial numbered under 100, as they seem to pop up less and less. Picked up what I believe to be #5 of the run of 25 of this:
    2004 SPx Spectrum Gold #132 11/25

A few other cards I don't see very often were definitely highlights this month:
    2004 Upper Deck Finite HG RC #217 /275
    2004 Upper Deck Foundations RC #162 /350 (x2!)

MILESTONES:

None really. Three memorabilia/autographed items are pretty sweet for a month!

Thanks for reading! See you in November.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

Very nice gamers! And they're auto'd to boot! I just got into buying gamers myself and it's alot of fun! Where did u get urs by the way?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice gamers! And they're auto'd to boot! I just got into buying gamers myself and it's alot of fun!

I have to be honest... I am really only interested in jerseys, I just couldn't pass this up because of the price. Got them dirt cheap!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See br1ju07's Items on eBay

I have to be honest... I am really only interested in jerseys, I just couldn't pass this up because of the price. Got them dirt cheap!

I think they're great! IMO it brings u closer to the game than a cut up piece put in a card. Plus it's easier to display and show off to friends. I don't know anyone would be interested in seeing my cards when they come to my home.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, true. Not sure why, but I have only really ever been interested in jerseys, and helmets too...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See road_runner_1964's Items on eBay

Very nice additions JR. The cleats are sweet....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, is this ever late... Because of the holidays and some personal stuff, everything got all screwy in the land of updates and all...

I have gone through each and every card I have, recounted, reorganized, and readied another batch to go off to BGS, so after all is said and done... here is where I sit going into 2012:

Total number of (2004) Matt Ware cards: 3,186 (not including 9 IP auto'd cards, not included in the counter)

Total number of (2006) Matt Ware cards: 113 (these are not included in the counter)

Total number of (2008) Matt Ware cards: 1 (sort of. its an oversized Disabled American Veterans card, 5x7. Not part of the counter.)

Total number of (2011) Matt Ware cards: 1 (again... sort of. its from a fantasy football type game from the APBA.)

Total number of games played by Matt in the 2011 season: 0.

While it looks like chances are slim that Matt continues his career in the NFL in 2012, I will still definitely be collecting his cards. My goal for 2012, which I am not afraid to set too high, is to get to the 4,000 card plateau. That would mean over 800 cards this year, highly unlikely. But with a dozen or so on the way already, I figure why not, aim high!

Next month, the updates will continue as usual, with the monthly breakdown and all. Looking to get a few more GU items this year as well.

Thanks for checking, and see you in February!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm back! After a few months of hectic life stuff and no collection updates, I am happy to say I am back for 2012! It's time for the JANUARY 2012 update!

Two minor milestones for me, so please read below!

The totals:

19 cards added January 2012. (3,205 total) I am now 795 cards away from 4,000.

8 different cards added January 2012.

12 RC cards added January 2012.

0 serial numbered cards added January 2012. (1,203 total)

0 serial numbered RC cards added January 2012. (I have to double check this total)

HIGHLIGHTS:
    Always happy to pick up ANY Matt Ware card, but I was able to snag two that I am chasing the ENTIRE print run of pretty heavily.

Picked up one 2004 Bowman Uncirculated Gold and two 2004 Bowman Chrome Uncirculated White Refractors. This gives me 103/110 Golds, or 93.6% of ALL made, and 176/210 White Refractors, or 83.8% of ALL made. Pretty sweet.

MILESTONES:

Passed two nice milestones in the last month or two...

Picked up serial numbered card #1,200!
    Added total card #3,200!

On my way to 4,000 with a dozen or so already incoming! Thanks for reading, as always, and see you back here in February!
    Last edited by jrlebert; 02-02-2012 at 01:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

wow to have 93 % of a print run is nuts. congrats

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast