Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Exclamation I am outraged! (part 2)

Okay, not only did Pitt get SCREWED on a #1 seed, but how the hell do we get put in the same bracket as the best team in college hoops? So pretty much if we want to make it into the championship game, we have to beat the 2 best teams in the nation in Kentucky and Arizona. Something is majorly wrong here! If we do beat Kentucky and then Arizona to get into the championship game, good lord... that game will be a cakewalk! Syracuse gets to play in Boston and regionals (if they make it) in Albany while Pitt has to go to Minnesota? And now I read that those effin morons put BYU in the wrong bracket because if BYU makes it to the regionals, the game is played on Sunday. BYU has never played a game on a Sunday... so now if BYU makes it, they'll get plugged into the Mid-West, but that won't happen because UConn will destroy them.

ETOPPSCARDGUY

Re: I am outraged! (part 2)

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Okay, not only did Pitt get SCREWED on a #1 seed, but how the hell do we get put in the same bracket as the best team in college hoops? So pretty much if we want to make it into the championship game, we have to beat the 2 best teams in the nation in Kentucky and Arizona. Something is majorly wrong here! If we do beat Kentucky and then Arizona to get into the championship game, good lord... that game will be a cakewalk! Syracuse gets to play in Boston and regionals (if they make it) in Albany while Pitt has to go to Minnesota? And now I read that those effin morons put BYU in the wrong bracket because if BYU makes it to the regionals, the game is played on Sunday. BYU has never played a game on a Sunday... so now if BYU makes it, they'll get plugged into the Mid-West, but that won't happen because UConn will destroy them.

It may be unfair but IMO if you have a good team and believe you can win you have to have the attitude of BRING IT ON, NEXT, etc.. Its that mentality that makes for great teams... It will make it that much better for Pitt if they can win against the best...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah... Kentucky might be the best team in the nation right now, but I'm not scared of them at all. Pitt and Kentucky are the same type team, just no one hypes up Pitt like they do Kentucky. Arizona is the team that has always worried me. They are easily the most talented team in the nation, but they seem to always have someone hurt and don't play well as a team. Although the bracket sucks like the boys said last night, nothing you can do about it buy go and win the whole thing.

“Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do!”
    “What's that?”
    “Win the whole fudgen thing!”

CSlax3
    chill out.. i know u may have gotten robbed... but settle down,theyre going to have to beat good teams... and this is MaRCH MADNESS anything can happen..u no they might be knocked out and u might not even be there to face them either..be lucky if u both get that far

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think its sad people r dissin BYU and mormons lol because they don't drink smoke any of that bad stuff and i used to be a mormon so don't make fun of them ok my bro is currently at BYU!

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Please, Kentucky will get knocked off by Arizona, if not by Oregon. I wouldn't be surprised to see IUPUI beat them.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by dtownlions33
    i think its sad people r dissin BYU and mormons lol because they don't drink smoke any of that bad stuff and i used to be a mormon so don't make fun of them ok my bro is currently at BYU!

Hey, if they don't want to play on Sunday I see no problem with that. I think it's stupid, but if it's their belief, then so be it. The Selection Committee should have known. The Arizona Athletic Directer (I forget his name) who is head of the councel is a BYU GRAD! That just shows how much a bunch of morons this comittee is that the dumbass didn't even realize his alma mater won't play on a Sunday. But like I said before nothing will change because UConn will blow BYU out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i was watching sportscenter a couple nights ago anfd they had an explanation for this...the selection commitee was dissappointed basically because Kansas wont play against bad team...they take it as a cakewalk....to defeat this they made it a very tough bracket.....makes sense to me