Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rohan Davey GU for trade

Rohan Davey GU for trade

02 Fleer Hot Prospects Future Swatch dark blue 862/1000
    02 Flair Franchise Tools Dual GU ball/jsy white, ball three colors brown, black and gold...
    Will trade for other Gu or Refractors....

Thanks Clay

2. SCC Fall 2017
    strongdude85
    hey, i am interested in the ball one, let me know

I would be interested in your owens, canidate or david terrell gu...could you give on of these for it...

Clay

strongdude85
    the candiate is gone, sorry. I really like te other 2, are there any other possible ones?

Do you have the quincy morgan Playoff GU yet. I could us that I'm a big twelve guy....

Clay
    or the finest moss gu

strongdude85
    Can i just buyt he davey?

Ya what will you give me for it...I have these for sale as well 01 Private Stock Titanium Post Season Travis Henry Jsy blue, 01 Fleer Hot Prospects Jesse Palmer jsy Blue 0642/1875, 02 UD XL Big Time jsy Rod Gardner white 032/500, 03 Prestige Game Day jsy of Marvin Harrison white and one of Moss White, 01 Fleer Goal Line Gear Pants blue of Tory Holt, 03 Ultra Award Winner jsy red of Travis Henry, 01 Fleer Hot Prospects Freddie Mitchell jsy green 1160/1875, 1996 Collector Edge Jerry Rice Auth. GU Ball and a 02 UD SP Legendary Cuts Classic Threads Edgerrin James jsy blue 107/350...What could you do for all of them and I will let you know if I could get rid of them for that...

strongdude85
    YOu wouldnt take $20 for em all would ya?

No I can't do that I would be better off trading them...

Clay

bump I need 03 Topps chrome RC refractors...
    Help me .
    Clay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast