Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

The RAREST Jose Canseco Card on Earth! (Serious!)

Ok guys I already know what everyone is going to say, alright?! Everyone thinks the card has a high value of $200 dollars but how could it when I've already turned down several $1,000 dollar offers for it?! Please understand that THIS card is the card of the Star Baseball Player that changed the game FOREVER! You see, the Steroids started back in the 1980's right?! Well check this out, the card was signed just days before Jose Canseco's INCREDIBLE 40/40 MVP Season! (Signed January 16th 1988) Not only that, but the card is embraced with probably the sweetest looking signiture of the former "Bash Brother" ever! Seriously, I mean it looks freaking sweet! I don't need anyone's opinion because I've been a Canseco fan since '86, but I'm just going to go ahead and say it... this is one of the rarest Baseball Cards on Earth!

Please feel free to check the card out on Twitter.
    Twitter.com/CansecoRookie

Also, the card is for sale at Ioffer.com -
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/1-1-1986-Jos...ard--142571541

I WILL NOT accept no less than my asking price under ANY circumstances! I am very serious about this card and I can only hope the Baseball card collecting community is as well.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

could you please go away....no one wants your card, and you are borderline spamming the site

Country

$1000?? you sould've jumped right on that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 27tinman's Items on eBay

Ok guys I already know what everyone is going to say, alright?! Everyone thinks the card has a high value of $200 dollars but how could it when I've already turned down several $1,000 dollar offers for it?! Please understand that THIS card is the card of the Star Baseball Player that changed the game FOREVER! You see, the Steroids started back in the 1980's right?! Well check this out, the card was signed just days before Jose Canseco's INCREDIBLE 40/40 MVP Season! (Signed January 16th 1988) Not only that, but the card is embraced with probably the sweetest looking signiture of the former "Bash Brother" ever! Seriously, I mean it looks freaking sweet! I don't need anyone's opinion because I've been a Canseco fan since '86, but I'm just going to go ahead and say it... this is one of the rarest Baseball Cards on Earth!

Please feel free to check the card out on Twitter.
    Twitter.com/CansecoRookie

Also, the card is for sale at Ioffer.com -
    http://www.ioffer.com/i/1-1-1986-Jos...ard--142571541

I WILL NOT accept no less than my asking price under ANY circumstances! I am very serious about this card and I can only hope the Baseball card collecting community is as well.

Thanks

If you've legitimately turned down "several $1,000 offers" for this card, you need to have your head examined! The only people more in need of having their heads examined would be whoever the people were who made these offers!

BANNED

Country

People buy cars for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they BREAK DOWN! I'm not going anywhere because I KNOW someone out there will buy this card. Where are all the nice people saying "hey man, GREAT card, I can actually see somebody buying that!" ?? What happened to the business?! I own the rarest Jose Canseco Rookie Card on Earth and I'll be all over the internet promoting it untill it sells! Have you seen the Youtube video yet?! Just go there and type "Canseco Rookie"

BANNED

Country

and what makes this a really sweet buy, is that if you purchase the Canseco for $100,250 you'll get the Mcgwire signed rookie too! (pic in my signiture)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'll take this off your hands for free if you pay shipping
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I'll take this off your hands for free if you pay shipping

weak response

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I'd bet my house that we'll all have hovercrafts before you sell this card for 100K.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

i am a legitimate buyer and a true and loyal avid collector of baseball pieces of history and i think that people should take this card very seriously, this is one of the all-time premier baseball player slash author slash mma fighter`s in major league history, and the fact that its not authenticated just shows its legitimate value, i am prepared to offer one proset base card autographed by myself and of course chewed on by my little sister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast