Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Rodman

Dennis Rodman

Rodman may be on his way back to the NBA. Apparently he met with the Kings' Owners the Maloofs. This would be interesting.

I'd love to see Rodman come back...it would give me a reason to actually watch the NBA...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I can't wait, I hope he does, I bet he can still pull down 10+ rebounds a game and he will give his 6 fouls a game and trust me the one's he fouls will know they were fouled...

He also he wants to run off the court butt naked as a title winner...

Rodman would make the game fun to watch. On the interview with sportscenter he said he wanted to come back and beat the Lakers to put it in nice terms compared to his actual words. Don't know if the Kings would want him though considering they have Webber, Divac, Pollard, and Clark all under contract.

I saw the sportscenter interview...... if he does come back to the NBA I may have to catch a few games this year with Carmello, Lebron, and now possibly Rodman returning this year will be a good one....

How old is he now? And how come he's been out of the league so long anyways? Didn't he attempt a comeback a few years ago with the Lakers or something? Nevertheless I'd love to see him come back.

Hes 42 now, pretty old for a professional athlete and hes been out of the league 3 years now..... about a comeback with the Lakers I think that was the last team he played for if Im not mistaken....

I loved watching Rodman when he played for the Bulls, he really put a spark to the team, and always made each game exciting to watch!

he last played 4 the mavericks, i also hope 2 c him come back

If Rodman really was serious about basketball, he'd be Hall of fame caliber

b/c no one was better at playing pesky defense, blocks, steals, and of course, rebounds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast