Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: why do people do this?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

why do people do this?

has this ever happened to you? spent 3-4 days and 12 or so messages back and forth,working out a deal. then the other person says that they want to make the deal and that the trade sounds good, then they "disappear" never to be heard from again and they dont return messages. another one of my favorites is when you spend tons of time pulling cards for someone that they wanted and then after spending a couple days looking through cards that they wanted, they disappear and ignore posts/messages...isnt this frustrating? does this happen to you?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

i just had this happen on here. some guy was going to about almost 500 of my yankees commons. and we made a deal and he said he was waiting for people to pay him so he could send me the money. so i messaged him a couple times and he kept saying that. then he started to ignore my pms and i saw him spending money with other people so he clearly has money. its funny because the guy is a moderator to not sure how when he acts like a tool.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

yeah, that is frustrating. my favorite is the one that said "that card isnt for trade because i traded it MONTHS ago" then they trade it to someone else a week later! why cant people just be honest anymore!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

ive had alot of people recently that made an offer i told them i was going to think about it and they say ok and when i accept there offer they dont respond while remaining active. i used to wait a full 24 hours before moving on after not hearing back but after this happening so much lately now if i see them post on the boards after recieving my pm(so i know they were on and saw it) and they havnt reposnded i move on and usually put them on my ignore list.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

I kinda get bugged when people want me to dig out a card and get them better pics and we go back and forth for ever and no deal! Or when I give a price and they just say PASS. Come on make a offer. If I say $20, and your price was $15 offer it I might take it! I have also be one of those people that doesn't get right back to people, but only when its like a huge list! Like a guy sent me a list of Edgerrin cards FT/FS but the list is like 1,000 cards long and I have to go trough my collection to see what I need lol. But I have sent a pm every so often saying I haven't forgot and Im working on it! I also told him it wasn't going to be a fast proses. Its not like I have to see if I need on card! lol But thats my little input!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

So many people do that now, I just prefer to trade with people I already have, and know what to expect. Not going to be specific, but there's a mod in SCF that does all of that. Several people have been.....'burned'.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wp34's Items on eBay

I hate when you are so close to making a deal then the other person just stops PMing you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

I hate when you are so close to making a deal then the other person just stops PMing you

this is happening, more and more and more....does anyone know why?

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is happening, more and more and more....does anyone know why?

because there's too many immature and inconsiderate people on this board and others??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

Cool

So many people do that now, I just prefer to trade with people I already have, and know what to expect. Not going to be specific, but there's a mod in SCF that does all of that. Several people have been.....'burned'.

i bet i know exactly who your talking about im going to pm you the name.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast