Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

3rd period should be great, especially if LA keeps playing this way.

Good to see Kopitar get rewarded with such a sick goal after the stellar defensive game he has played this entire series. Dude is Selke-like out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

anyone wanna bet on the outcome of this PP???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

Wow this game is giving me a heart attack that is for sure! 4-4 tie now! Canucks score 2 goals to take a 4-3 lead then Kings come right back and tie it up 4-4! Wow!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Praying now the Canucks hold on 5-4 for the win to tie the series 2-2. Great goal by the Wonder Twins!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm livid....that game was ours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimheasley's Items on eBay

Ouch...thats gotta be painful for you guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For about 5 minutes in the third, other than that, the Canucks OWNED the 3rd period. Give credit where due dude, the Canucks were VASTLY superior to the Kings in that period.

Quick was not sharp, there were some major defensive breakdowns.

The Canucks EARNED that victory tonight, solid comeback in the third, Henrik Sedin was a stud.

I'll say this, at least I give props when due, unlike the Canucks fans who have been sore losers this entire series.

Kings in 6, like I said.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bohorvat53's Items on eBay

this is gonna be a tight series is neither team goes on a breakdown and every game is like tonight its gonna be a 7 game series

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

YESSSS!!! CANUCKS WIN!!! Great exciting game! I was so into it and so glad the Canucks won it for my Bday present!!! That was my wish as I blew out the candles!!! So awesome!!! 6-4 final!!! Sedin's both showed how great they are with their performances tonight! Luongo let in 4 goals but when it was 3-2 Kings he made 2 sick saves to give the Canucks a chance to comeback and win!

SCF Rewards
    Country

For about 5 minutes in the third, other than that, the Canucks OWNED the 3rd period. Give credit where due dude, the Canucks were VASTLY superior to the Kings in that period.

Quick was not sharp, there were some major defensive breakdowns.

The Canucks EARNED that victory tonight, solid comeback in the third, Henrik Sedin was a stud.

I'll say this, at least I give props when due, unlike the Canucks fans who have been sore losers this entire series.

Kings in 6, like I said.

Quick made NO big saves tonight. I blame him, Jones (cause its Randy Jones...), Fro (for missing that breakaway), Jones again, and Murray for playing jones.

Does he really not see how BAD that guy is. Even though this game wasnt as bad as the rest of his, we are 0-2 with him in the lineup and 2-0 without. Time for DD2 to take his spot.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast