Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ballpark Autos

Ballpark Autos

Which major league ballpark have you had the most success with getting autographs???

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    well for major league ballparks ive only had a success at yankee stadium where i got denny neagle a few years ago i was next in line for pettitte when he stopped signing, but i heard at kansas city you can get like 7 or 8 guys a game

the old kingdome i went one time while on vacation got sandy alomar jr visquel and lofton back in the day

o yea i also didnt get richie sexson he had just been called thought he would ruin the other three then stars what a mistake that was

I had success at Dodger stadium when I was a kid. I have a ball with autos from Orel Hershiser, Steve Sax, Mike Marshall, Kirk Gibson, and Mike Scioscia. I think I spelled that wrong.

I also tried to get Jim Abotts auto once but the crowd moved in for the kill. Abott stepped on my foot but I didn't get his auto

I had fairly good succes at Pacific Bell Park. Not many impressive players but got Mark Gardner, Livan Hernandez, and Joe Nathan. Also got Felix Rodriguez at Candlestick Park before Pac Bell came.

I have had success at the Ballpark in Arlington

Palmeiro, Juan Gonzalez to name a couple have signed

Bonds 25- Did you get your autos before or after the game?

Anybody know which Phillies sign a lot? Does David Bell sign???

Before the game right when the gates open. Day games are a lot easier to get autographs in my experience. None of the position players seem to sign that I have noticed at Pac Bell. Pitchers are pretty easy to get.

The position players sometimes sign at BP. I usually go to Sunday games, so there's no BP. Rich Aurilia is pretty easy to get if you know where to wait. He walks home after games. How'd you get Felix Rodriguez? He doesn't even look at the fans...

I got Felix at Candlestick when every Saturday they had one player go in the stands and sign about 25 autographs. I cut in line to get one. Where should I wait to get Richie's...the player's parking lot?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast