Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

200 PP to buy your cards

Hello, I run a business called qwikflipz, you may have seen us on eBay. We specialize in buying and selling of sport cards. We buy out your collections, from commons to patches, and flip them on the open market (eBay).

We do this as a business. So if you have any cards you just want to get rid of, we will buy them. We are looking for large lots. Something profitable for the both of us.

Please remember, I flip on eBay, I am looking to MAKE money, not lose it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys, I am not going to accept offers if you are going to low-ball me, or try to make money. Read my thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Would you be willing to buy Base? At what price?

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be willing to buy Base? At what price?

Steve

Not right now.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country
    See SHLBYSALEN's Items on eBay

Guys, I am not going to accept offers if you are going to low-ball me, or try to make money. Read my thread.

so only you can make money. you have to send the money first before we send the cards is that ok

SCF Rewards
    Country

so only you can make money. you have to send the money first before we send the cards is that ok

Yes, I have under 20 so I send first. And usually the buyer pays first anyways. Even if I had over 20 feedback.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much would you pay for around 250-300 #'d inserts (football & racing) on average, your best price? Do you have an idea of what you want to pay per card? Would you be interested in non-#'d inserts? Since you know what it takes for you to make money, it would be easier for you to offer me a price?

Thanks,

Jami

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goodhr's Items on eBay

PM sent.