Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Savage from Dega!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronders72's Items on eBay

Savage from Dega!

Just got back from Dega, looks like you guys have the race pretty well fleshed out so i wont go into too many details, except watchin Ambrose take off his glove and beat the car with it, that was classic. I didnt get to meet any drivers in the pits at all...got some pics which i will get posted later, but i did meet and get an autp from Dale Jarrett! Very nice guy, he probably signed about 200 autos fro people there at the pit wall.....caught him just after he gave his predictions for the race, he took Montoya...lol.....anyway, had an AWESOME time and will be goin back!!!!!!

Savage

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Just got back from Dega, looks like you guys have the race pretty well fleshed out so i wont go into too many details, except watchin Ambrose take off his glove and beat the car with it, that was classic. I didnt get to meet any drivers in the pits at all...got some pics which i will get posted later, but i did meet and get an autp from Dale Jarrett! Very nice guy, he probably signed about 200 autos fro people there at the pit wall.....caught him just after he gave his predictions for the race, he took Montoya...lol.....anyway, had an AWESOME time and will be goin back!!!!!!

Savage

And he finished third!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

sweet! Sounds like you had a blast!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronders72's Items on eBay

Hey everyone, uploaded my 'Dega pics to my site! Take a look!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool. Stinks that you didn't get to meet any drivers. But hey Jarret is better than no one. And I bet it was awesome to be that close to the action. Def. taking a look

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

WOW! Congrats man! Jarrett seems like a nice guy to meet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like you had a good time... Jarrett came to Charleston (WV) a long time ago (think blue 88) and man he's a lot taller than I thought he'd be. I bet he signed cards for hours on end...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

Sounds like you had a BLAST!