Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lebron

lebron

I think that there are AT LEAST 5 ncaa players who are better than lebron james and have more experence... i do not think he should of gone first in the draft ( i realise this is an old topic but im new and needed to get that out ) tell me wat you think

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    who are the NCAA players who you are thinking of that are better than Lebron.

I personally would have done what the Cavs did -- pick Lebron #1 overall

at the very least, you sell lots of tickets -- Cavs have already sold out season ticket packages.

And welcome to our board, by the way.

no topic old; we just forget that it exists.

i dont think there are 5 better maybe one or two but not near 5 he is really good man

lebron james has unbelievable game...the guy has the stuff it takes players college + 3 pro years just to learn...this guy is the real deal
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Lebron is awesome

The only one that might even be better than lebron is Carmelo and Carmelo has a bad attitude. Did u hear him at the Espys thnking himself . Lebron will have a much better careeer cuz he has a much better attitude

I do agree that Carmelo seems a bit too wrapped up in himself.

Will it affect his play much in this upcoming year? Will he ballhog the ball and shoot it all the time when the Nuggets play the Cavs?

who knows

well I always luv the bad boys in the NBA like Rodman,Iverson..Lebron Is a great player..Need 2 or 3 years to become SUPERSTAR...do u think he will grab Rookie of the year award??for my opinion i think Dwayne wade will grab that award.No offence for Lebron Fans
    Last edited by tatotop; 07-22-2003 at 12:47 AM.

carmello wont be recognised as much since he plays a bigger position, and lebron has all the attention on him so when he has a nice pass everybody will no about it. just an example

i think lebron still should have went to collage to refine his game a little

i think he will get the rookie of the year because all the hype about him and everything good he does will be reconized ... kinda like llcooljoe said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast