Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jiggidy02's Items on eBay

wow the Sharks had a whole period worth of Power Play. sounds like the NHL is against the Wings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugatu471's Items on eBay

I hate to complain about officiating, as usually the game/series evens out on calls, but tonight was a bit ridiculous. Hopefully I eat my words and things even out over the next two games, but anyone watching tonight knew that it was a tad much.

Anyways, despite giving up four goals Howie played pretty well IMO but the Wings had good moments, but for the most part they played average and couldn't win a face off to save their life. Looking forward to a good rest of the series.

Go Wings!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully I eat my words and things even out over the next two games, but anyone watching tonight knew that it was a tad much.

My prediction for the two games at the Joe.

Dings PPs - 25
    Sharks PPs - 2

If not that, it'll be at least twice as many PPs for Detroit as for the Sharks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayzorsports's Items on eBay

I am complaining saying the officiating is horrible for both teams!!! But yes right now the Wings are getting destroyed by bad calls!! And Dings fans? Really? Show your maturity level!! Somewhere between 2 and 3! Don't bring your classless fan hating attitude in here please!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Obviously you didn't listen when the league said they would be paying particular attention to certain infractions like goalie interference and slashing. Wings players slashed Blake's stick in half, clearly had too many men, and clearly tripped Boyle.

Where are the mods on this guy anyway? Continually calling me an idiot and an arse, telling me to kiss his behind.

^ How's that for whining? Dings fans should know something about whining.

And anyway, the makeup calls for Detroit will be astronomical at the Joe.

Who are the Dings, at least call them the Wings. The refs called an even game. 25% of the calls, both ways were bad. SJ are up 2-0, and they should be. Detroit cannot be discipline, they need to win the next 2, or else SJ moves on.

The only thing that stinks is when a call shouldn't be made, and the team goes on and scores, that is what stinks, but the refs did call an even game. I don't care if SJ has 10 PP to Wings 4, Wings committed 8 penalty's, SJ committed 3. Isn't the refs fault that the Wings can't control themselves
    Last edited by Qwikflipz; 05-02-2010 at 11:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

obviously you didn't watch the game or you would see all of those in the 3rd period were clearly penalties. The other thing is the Sharks team, they don't take penalties, they move their feet for the most part instead of hooking, holding and slashing to get to the guy

WIngs don't do that either... just this series they have done a lot more of that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayzorsports's Items on eBay

obviously you didn't watch the game or you would see all of those in the 3rd period were clearly penalties. The other thing is the Sharks team, they don't take penalties, they move their feet for the most part instead of hooking, holding and slashing to get to the guy

Too many men on the ice call? Yup. The two penalties that led to the game tying goal? NO WAY!! The only bad call on the sharks? Goalie interference at the end!! MAKE UP CALL!! Heck. That seemed like the only call on them all game!! Its just bad when Refs have to step in to put there stamp on a good series and ruin it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too many men on the ice call? Yup. The two penalties that led to the game tying goal? NO WAY!! The only bad call on the sharks? Goalie interference at the end!! MAKE UP CALL!! Heck. That seemed like the only call on them all game!! Its just bad when Refs have to step in to put there stamp on a good series and ruin it!

Dude I am a Wings fan, but we lost. The calls were 25% bad each way! Wings deserve to be down 2-0. Just accept it that we lost.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I cannot wait to call the local sports radio station (97.1 the ticket), and bash on all the Wings fans who do not get it. The Sharks SHOULD be up 2-0 and they are! Deal with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

OK it's done.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast