Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!

GO HAWKS!

Time to hulk smash the sharks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Luongo is just a huge mystery to me. Granted, the Canucks were really banged up on the blue line, but it's amazing to me how he can look like the best goalie in the world at times, yet other times he looks like he couldn't stop a beach ball.

I still think he's an elite goalie, but he has something wrong and I think it's a mental thing with him. He either tries too hard or he let's the other team get in his way head too easily.

Game 4 all goals on rebound. Tonight no goals on rebounds.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Luongo is just a huge mystery to me. Granted, the Canucks were really banged up on the blue line, but it's amazing to me how he can look like the best goalie in the world at times, yet other times he looks like he couldn't stop a beach ball.

I still think he's an elite goalie, but he has something wrong and I think it's a mental thing with him. He either tries too hard or he let's the other team get in his way head too easily.

I won't disagree with that. He does rattle easily.

I remember a few years ago when the Canucks were playing the Ducks in the playoffs in an elimination game for the Canucks, Rob Niedemeyer hit Hansen along the wall with a hard hit in 2OT. Luongo started yelling at the Referee that there should have been a penalty for elbowing before the puck cleared the zone. Scott Neidemeyer wrists one from the point while Luongo is half arguing with the ref and the puck goes in....season over. If you can't have your head on straight in Double OT, down by 2 games, facing elimination....something isn't right.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

that was ugly. sorry for nucks fans on here but physically and skillfully they were beat by a bunch the whole series. although i'm biased i really can't see anyone besides san jose's offense being a match for the hawks. if they win the next series, the cup is chicago's.

Country

Just like last year. A tribute to the vanchokers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I just noticed, no comments from Ultimatehockeyfan and Fanatichockey about the game?????

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (293)
    Country

I just noticed, no comments from Ultimatehockeyfan and Fanatichockey about the game?????

It's over, don't provoke them please. The thread has been very civil the last 48 hours and we don't need it turned into a playground hissy fest.

I say we just close this thread and get ready for the next round.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

It's over, don't provoke them please. The thread has been very civil the last 48 hours and we don't need it turned into a playground hissy fest.

I say we just close this thread and get ready for the next round.

Not trying to stir the pot, just want to see what they thought about the game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Another one in the books...Congrats to the Hawks.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738