Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Charged

Kobe Charged

If convicted he could get 4 years to life in prison...ouch

I GUARANTEE you Kobe won't be jailed

Ruben Patterson, of the Trailblazers, raped his under-aged baby-sitter and got a number of years probation.

Mark Chmura raped some under-age girl at a birthday, and got probation (although he was released by Packers and no other team signed him).

That female will get lots and lots of money.

And that will be the end of it.

Kobe also probably lost about $125M in endorsements, and $165M if Nike cancels the $45M contract

I love watching Kobe play, but to do this just shows you what a moron he is

Who said Kobe did anything illegal? He will probably settle with the woman out of court just to get it over with.

Brad -- that's a good point.

It may or may not have been illegal (a case of "he said", "she said")

but no one will deny the fact Kobe is a farking moron.

Lots and lots of females will be more than happy to have sex with Kobe, and he picks one who's gonna cause a situation like this?

Nobody ever knows what women could make false charges... I don't know if this woman did, but you need to be more careful and really just stay away from anyone but your wife!

from what i heard he admitted to having relations with her but the question is whethere it was consensual. somebody said they had a witness in which case he is in trouble. he wont go to prison. at most he will get a couple years probation. i would like to see kobe playing basketball for cigarettes in a prison yard. that would be pretty entertaining.

kobe is facing between 20years to life probation or 4 years to life imprisonment. i would guess 20 years probation is what he will get if convicted. if he is found guilty or plea bargains he would still have to register as a sex offendor so he might go to trial.

lololol .. "...kobe playing basketball for cigarettes in a prison yard..."

that's an entertaining thought.

Remember, in prison, there are no rules.

Kobe may be more athletic; but not if someone stabs him

LOL Kobe in an orange jumpsuit or with one of those black and white suits with the ball chained to his leg just looks funny in my head.

I wonder if Kobe's wife will file for divorice. She could probably steal quite a bit of his money but I doubt they will divorice. Watching sportscenter Kobe seemed genuinely upset and dissapointed in himself. I really doubt he raped the girl though and even if he did he will get off easy and probably only have probation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast