Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/3 Damon Stoudamire in about a week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dell Curry 4/4

Also picked these up:

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/1 today. Mark Brunell via who knows where.

Reason I say that is because I sent this card nearly two years ago.

Mark another one down for my Saints Super Bowl set. If anyone has access to Jonathan Goodwin, Charles Grant, or Bobby McCray could you let me know?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Starting to see more successes.

3/3 - Walter Davis
    Former SG for the Suns, Nuggets, and Blazers. Averaged 20+ ppg six times in his NBA career.

3/3 - Kelly Tripucka
    Former SG for the Pistons, Jazz, and Hornets (UNIBROW!!). Averaged 20+ ppg five times in his NBA career. Was a real good shooter from distance.

2/2 - Carl Landry
    Current Hornets PF signed two 8x10's for me. In silver. Post office did a crappy job with them though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/2 - Roy Tarpley
    Former forward for the Mavericks. Winner of the 1988 sixth man of the year award. Very very talented player, but is known for being banned from the league for drug use.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425