Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

haha thanks man. Bow down to the "Canseco Rookie" everybody!

I'm just showing my Jordan off, which I have yet to see another one. So... someone prove me wrong and show me one of these Jordans today! Not from ebay, but from your personal collection. I'll be waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

I'm just showing my Jordan off, which I have yet to see another one. So... someone prove me wrong and show me one of these Jordans today! Not from ebay, but from your personal collection. I'll be waiting.

There is a reason no one has this card.. it isn't valuable!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

What relevance does that have? I could show you a 1998 Kevin Johnson base card worth $.05 and I bet you no one can show me one from their 'personal collection.'

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice card, i'll offer $5 for it and this Cancesco, my price includes shipping,
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

BANNED

Country

The Jordan card isn't for sell, I'm holding onto it before the world realizes just how rare it is... and it is rare.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Jordan card isn't for sell, I'm holding onto it before the world realizes just how rare it is... and it is rare.

It's been 24 years since it was released....if the world hasn't caught on yet, I don't think they're gonna.....

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

You do realize i did it because your a idiot not because the card is worth 5 bucks?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe you - I mean it did take me over 30 seconds to locate another one on eBay today.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast