Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by tatotop
    yes...agree with you..what is the number one sport in US?..Basketball or football or baseball??

Its either Football (the non soccer one) or Baseball.

Baseball was the most popular but I think Football has passed it in the past couple of years.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

ohh yeah..that's why when i came to US about 2 years ago i watch SUperbowl and NBA...the crowd are soooooo unbelievable.Never seen That kind of atmosfer b4 if i watch Basketball in my place.
    Wanna go there again to watch some basketball match,and take pic with the player and also..the cheerleaders..hehehe..they are hot.:hop:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars
    See 7robbo1983's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The US has never been good at soccer, and because of that, the sport won't be popular. The top 3 sports in the US were founded in the US. Even hockey is imported, and it's in fourth place. I love soccer, it's a game of skill, speed, individual artistry and the game has an ebb and flow to it that 'channel surfers' can't comprehend. If you don't understand the game, you won't really like it. But that's true for any sport eh? I've had debates about soccer so many times, the end result is that in the US, soccer is and always will be the butt of many jokes. So be it. I don't care. People don't and won't put enough time or attention into learning about it, because this country's sporting history is NOT about soccer, it's about baseball. Bottom line. I have a friend who thought that Babe Ruth was a better athlete than Pele. Oh, give me a break.

Oh, and thanks for the help pwaldo!!! Much appreciated. I have a question for you. Do you, or anyone else, know of a soccer card price guide?

SCF Rewards

i really dont like soccer its the only sport i dont like except volleyball i even like tennis (my mom was a coach)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars

91-92 Pro Set English Soccer Series 1 and 2; 96 Merlin Premier Soccer; 1997 Merlin Gold; 1989 MISL; 2000 Merlin Gold; 94 Upper Deck Contenders World Cup - anyone have any of these?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by peledog
    Oh, and thanks for the help pwaldo!!! Much appreciated. I have a question for you. Do you, or anyone else, know of a soccer card price guide?

I haven't had any luck finding a soccer price guide.

There probably isn't going to be one until somebody or some card sparks interest in the sport.

They had golf cards for years but they were never in price guides until Tiger Woods became popular.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars

That is true. I guess David Beckham is not popular enough eh?

Bump - for any soccer card collectors out there. Looking to trade and make sets! PLMK!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Stars

Looking for 1997 Merlin Boxes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12