Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New To The Board!!!!Lets Trade

New To The Board!!!!Lets Trade

new to the board,not to tradeing looking for Ny Giants auto`s and Gu of current players and Hofers also collect yankees item.will look at other offers if you are interest in something list whats available for trade

01 Fleer legacy Santana moss full size autographed jersey (want $100 being its a full size jersey and i waited 19months for it)
    01 sage vick jersey 9 Mt # mv1 #/650 (Pro`s choice graders)$85
    01 Quantum leaf Micheal vick rc #201
    01 sp gameused Rod Gardener rookie jersey $40
    03 Press pass Seneca wallace jersey #141/150 $30
    02 UD william Green ud rookies futures jersey rf-wg $25
    03 Pros & prospect Earnest Graham rc auto #2000 $25
    01 press pass rod Gardner rookie auto $25
    02 spx randle el rc jersey/auto #999 $60+
    03 topps Dp Byron leftwich chrome rc #150
    03 topps Dp Kelley washington chrome rc refractor#134
    03 topps Dp willis Mcgahee chrome rc #140

:hop: :hop:

2. Kronozio
    I have these Gu two trade...01 Private Stock Titanium Posot Season jsy of Koren Robinson and Travis Henry BV on each is 12 a piece. Each has a nice blue swatch, the cards are percect. I would also throw in a 02 Donruss Shockey RC BV 10 this card is beautiful as well...
    I would be interested in your Leftwich Chrome RC and the Kelley Washington Chrome RC Refractor...Let me know if you could do this me at

Thanks Clay Scott

Could you do something on this deal let me know as soon as possible, because someone else wants the jsy cards...

well, frist you are only offering $34 in cards for $38 worth of cards , if you have a list i could look at that would be better

Thxs Dennis

03 topps Dp Byron leftwich chrome rc #150 $18
    03 topps Dp Kelley washington chrome rc refractor#134 $20

This is what I have....
    03 Stuff
    Press Pass Andre Johnson Gold Reflector #R25 003/500
    Score Terrence Newman Score Card RC 108/500
    Score Charles Rodgers Score Card RC 403/500
    I also have Press Pass Power Picks of Palmer, Rodgers, and Johnson
    I also have most of these players in Score RC....
    02 stuff
    Atomic William Green 461/600
    Atomic Patrick Ramsey 415/465 Die Cut
    Atomic Jason McAddley Die Cut
    Atomic Josh McCown Die Cut
    Atomic Josh Reed Die Cut 334/465
    Donruss Shockey RC
    Adrenaline David Carr RC #112
    Heritage Joey Harrington RC #160 Black Back * 1.5
    Prestige Harrington and Carr RC #'s 151 and 153
    Topps Debut William Green RC #196
    Fleer Ultra William Green RC #210
    Leaf Rookies and Stars Randy McMicheal RC #291
    Fleer Box Score Roy Williams RC #152
    Leaf Rookies and Stars Chad Hutchinson RC #142
    Bowman Chrome Refractor 315/500 Rocky Calmus RC

01 Topps Chrome Refractor Daunte Culpepper #119 995/999
    Topps Vick RC
    Fleer Tradition Glossy RC's of Jesse Palmer 1584/2001 and Koren Robinson 194/2001..

GU I have to trade
    01 Private Stock Titanium Post Season Jsys of henry and robinson, 02 UD Glory Bound Peppers jsy black, 03 Ultra Awards Winner Henry jsy red, 96 Edge Jerry Rice NFL Game Ball GU BV 30 I would trade for ten its in nice shape just not interested in the card.., 01 Fleer Hot Prospects Jesse Palmer jsy #'d/1875 BV 20 and a Rod Gardner and Stephen Davis UD XL jsys white Both are #'d under 1000 can't remember numbers..I'm at work so I can't check...Let me know what you want I need those two cards...Thanks Clay I will give you over BV for them out of this stuff...They are both nice shape right....
    Looking to trade for 02 or 03 Topps Chrome Rookie Refractors
    Make offers...

I'm also interested in the William Green GU and the Rod Gardner Auto if you see anything you could use for those two cards...I'm love Green....Other wise lets stick to the first deal...All of my cards are in great shape...Deliver in bubble packed envelope and will insure if trade recurres it....

Have you thought of anything yet...and how old are you and are the cards in great shape and in the thick/wide top loaders made for thick cards...Just have to ask since your new...

no i don`t see anything i could use and i`m older then you

How do you know...There isn't anything you would take for the Kelley Washington Refractor at least or the Leftwich...I will give you the William Green Atomic RC #'d BV I believe 12 or more not sure and the Henry and Koren Robinson GU BV 12 each for the Leftwich and Washington...

all you have to do is look at someone's profile to see their age. I'm sure that's how he knows.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast