Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumped!!!!!

Exclamation Pumped!!!!!

its almost football season again and I'm PUMPED..can't wait to watch the Giants PLAY!!!!! LOL I just had to let out a little enthusiasim!

lol..I share your enthusiasm!!!

Raiders and Jerry Rice play on ESPN Sunday night football vs the Titans in the 1st week

Yeah, can't wait to see the G-men choke in the playoffs again!!! Go Niners...lol
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

GO Giants!! I cant wait for the football season myself.... tired of watching the Mets go nowhere fast......

BUCS @ EAGLES 1st MNF game of the season! Bucs I want to win but they prob won't

Me Too!

I got some tickets to go see the Texans play the Falcons on Nov 30 today.

They started going on sale last week so I thought I could get some good seats. I told the lady I wanted the best seats available and was lucky to walk away with a pair at all! End Zone nose bleed. :( Good think Reliant Stadium is pretty vertical and there aren't really any bad seats.

Can't wait to see Vick do his thing!

BGray

Originally posted by BGray
    Me Too!

I got some tickets to go see the Texans play the Falcons on Nov 30 today.

They started going on sale last week so I thought I could get some good seats. I told the lady I wanted the best seats available and was lucky to walk away with a pair at all! End Zone nose bleed. :( Good think Reliant Stadium is pretty vertical and there aren't really any bad seats.

Can't wait to see Vick do his thing!

BGray
    that is funny end zone nose bleeds, I guess the 50 yard line nose bleeds are even better...

Yeah, I'm going with friends to the Panthers/Saints game on Oct. 5th...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I just can't wait for any football to start! Hopefully I can score some Steelers tickets this year. I had never been to an NFL game up untill last year but then I got to go to the 1st 3 home games :

1)My friend worked in the box office and hooked me up
    2)My friend won a contest at work and took me
    3)Got the tickets from James Mungro

Metsfan78 - I am with you!!

Tired of watching the Dodgers UNABLE to score with bases loaded and NO outs.

How many times can you have a man on 3rd with 1 or fewer outs and NOT score?

How atrocious an offense can you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast