Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pumped!!!!!

Exclamation Pumped!!!!!

its almost football season again and I'm PUMPED..can't wait to watch the Giants PLAY!!!!! LOL I just had to let out a little enthusiasim!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    lol..I share your enthusiasm!!!

Raiders and Jerry Rice play on ESPN Sunday night football vs the Titans in the 1st week

Yeah, can't wait to see the G-men choke in the playoffs again!!! Go Niners...lol

GO Giants!! I cant wait for the football season myself.... tired of watching the Mets go nowhere fast......

BUCS @ EAGLES 1st MNF game of the season! Bucs I want to win but they prob won't

Me Too!

I got some tickets to go see the Texans play the Falcons on Nov 30 today.

They started going on sale last week so I thought I could get some good seats. I told the lady I wanted the best seats available and was lucky to walk away with a pair at all! End Zone nose bleed. :( Good think Reliant Stadium is pretty vertical and there aren't really any bad seats.

Can't wait to see Vick do his thing!

BGray

Originally posted by BGray
    Me Too!

I got some tickets to go see the Texans play the Falcons on Nov 30 today.

They started going on sale last week so I thought I could get some good seats. I told the lady I wanted the best seats available and was lucky to walk away with a pair at all! End Zone nose bleed. :( Good think Reliant Stadium is pretty vertical and there aren't really any bad seats.

Can't wait to see Vick do his thing!

BGray
    that is funny end zone nose bleeds, I guess the 50 yard line nose bleeds are even better...

Yeah, I'm going with friends to the Panthers/Saints game on Oct. 5th...

I just can't wait for any football to start! Hopefully I can score some Steelers tickets this year. I had never been to an NFL game up untill last year but then I got to go to the 1st 3 home games :

1)My friend worked in the box office and hooked me up
    2)My friend won a contest at work and took me
    3)Got the tickets from James Mungro

Metsfan78 - I am with you!!

Tired of watching the Dodgers UNABLE to score with bases loaded and NO outs.

How many times can you have a man on 3rd with 1 or fewer outs and NOT score?

How atrocious an offense can you have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast