I have been a member here for a while and have made many trades with a lot of you, I also am a member on another site that a lot of you belong to. I want to get something off my chest and hopefully people understand how I feel, when I make a trade or sell cards I do it because it is fun and a hobby for me and I consider any cards I buy or trade for as high dollar because most of them are for my personal collection. I will be the first to admit I am not perfect and I also make mistakes, I like making friends and having people to trade with and I have seen this hobby change a lot in 15 years. I am sorry if people get mad because I file a dispute on a trade that has been over 2 weeks and I have not received my cards, and I do care about feedback as that is what a lot of these sites are based. But if you have not done anything to handle the problem then yes it is my right as a member to open a dispute, I don't do it to make anyone mad and it is not because I don't you it is to cover myself. And no I don't care if you have over a 1,000+ positive feedback score if you don't handle taking care of a trade then it is my right to file. Yes I know I will get a lot of flack from this and I will be told it is only cards, but what if I told you I work hard for my money and to me it is about the principal of the whole thing. And feedback is a big part of any of these sites just like communication between members, nothing upsets me more then when people don't respond especially if they contact you first heck I am guilty of it myself. I just think we should try and respect each other and try to understand how each of us feel about this hobby and what it means to each of us. Thanks for reading and comments more then welcome.

Sean