Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)
    Country

Absolute BEAST card available...MUST SEE!!!

I picked this up recently, and to be perfectly honest, it might just be too much card for me. By that, I mean, most of my collection lies in the $5-$50 BV range...While this card is closer to the $1000bv range. I think I may be happier if I move it for a few cards that are closer to my comfort zone.

That's right, I'm actually willing to trade down on this 1954 Topps Ernie Banks RC!!!

Although I love how historically relevent and beautiful this card is, I think I would have a lot of fun filling up my Photobucket with tradebait, thus affording me endless hours of trading enjoyment.

I have absolutely no particular wants in return. I would have interest in the wants in my signature, Superstar Autographs, Other Vintage RCs, HOF Autographs, Big-time prospects, Autographed memorabilia, HOF Autographs, just about anything.

Now obviously, I'm not going to trade it for 1000 $1 cards, and I'm not in a hurry to trade it, so if I don't get an offer I like, I'll just keep it and send it in for grading. Also, I would much rather trade it, but if you'd like to try to blow me away with a cash or Paypal offer, feel free to PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mintacular's Items on eBay

$1000-$2000 range?? Where do you get this number?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)
    Country

$1000-$2000 range?? Where do you get this number?

Beckett Baseball Online Price Guide, Ebay, Tuff Stuff, etc, etc. That is heavily dependent on condition, however.

For a Raw NM copy of this card, the book value is $1500. for a NM-MT copy, book value is $3000.

Although this card is, admittedly, closer to EX-MT, for which the BV is $975. However, a raw copy which was in roughly the same condition as this one (But a bit more OC Top-Bottom), recently sold for $550.

Oh, and just to make you feel better...I removed the top end of that value range from the original post. Thanks for the reply, buddy. Have a nice day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See huskerbaseball1's Items on eBay

I might be interested in it but the card from what I see grades in the VG+ range. Let me know.

Beckett Baseball Online Price Guide, Ebay, Tuff Stuff, etc, etc. That is heavily dependent on condition, however.

For a Raw NM copy of this card, the book value is $1500. for a NM-MT copy, book value is $3000.

Although this card is, admittedly, closer to EX-MT, for which the BV is $975. However, a raw copy which was in roughly the same condition as this one (But a bit more OC Top-Bottom), recently sold for $550.

Oh, and just to make you feel better...I removed the top end of that value range from the original post. Thanks for the reply, buddy. Have a nice day.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)
    Country

I might be interested in it but the card from what I see grades in the VG+ range. Let me know.

Trust me, the card looks much better in person. And whomever (if anyone) I complete a trade with, will get a chance to inspect the card before they send their end of the deal. That way there's no chance of anyone being disappointed with the deal.

But I didn't see a bucket link or a trade list?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Let me know if you see some stuff for it...if you're trading down, obviously.

Steve

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)
    Country

Let me know if you see some stuff for it...if you're trading down, obviously.

Steve

I'll take a look at your bucket...

Then, if I think there's enough there, I'll send you a PM with a list of all the things I have interest in, then you can make an offer and we'll go from there. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

cards

IlDuce pm sent

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (44)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a nice card, I hope you get what you're wanting for it. That being said, you may have an easier time of getting top dollar for it if it is graded.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast