Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sanjosefuji's Items on eBay

great video... thanks for sharing... i fell asleep at the beginning... i guess i should have stayed awake.

loved this interview!!!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

refs ripped off the USA today stealing a goal in a remarkable comeback to steal a hard fought victory from the USA.
    Kinda how Boston was robbed last night. Up by 13 on the road until the refs started blowing whistles and calling a bunch of fouls. 21 free throws for the Lakers in final quarter.
    Boston beat the Cavs, Magic forced game seven. Shut down the other teams best player in that game and still lost at the free throw line????????

Seriously? Wow, a Celtics fan complaining about officiating when the refs helped you win 2 games..
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

Kobe's definitely one of the best out there right now. He's a fighter and a beast. He's lead his team the way any other superstar has, and I give him props on the title and MVP as well.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

What will I remember most about this championship? The fact it was Kobe's 5th and Jackson's 11th? Nah, I'll remember it for the people Ron Artest thanked lulz

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Boston shouldn't panic, but should pretty much give up hope for any championship aspirations for the next 5-10 years.

No, they really shouldn't. I actually watched sportscenter around 3 p.m. a few hours before the game yesterday and they were discussing this exact topic. If Boston wins, they'll obviously want to keep Allen & Doc. If not, they all agreed Boston would go into panic mode (so unnecessary, but hey its Boston.) and try to question anyone who may be a further replacement for Allen and Doc.

It's funny because it sounded a lot like the assumption that it would be Allen & Doc's faults if they lost. if anyone saw it? Just kinda sounded like it. As for either of their futures, I'm not sure. Honestly throughout the playoffs Allen's been the better of the Big 3. Him and Rondo have been the heart of the team. I can't even say close to the same about Pierce or KG. They're to inconsistent with their on-and-off every other game plays.. It's not good enough to carry off another season in hopes of making it far.

I say Allen goes to free-agency, we sign someone else/get a trade going. As for Doc, honestly I have no clue. We could keep him right away, or sign him or lose him at the last minute for all we know.

And what to become of Perk? Isn't it unclear how long he could be out for? Obviously we have to replace him for the time being. And I still think Davis would only be good as the 6th man of Boston, and Sheed may even call it quits in Boston as well.

Welcome to the beginning of the off-season boys.

Country

LOL @ ARTEST , he def has a few screws loose.... LIKE EVERYONE ONE ELSE! Great guy.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, they really shouldn't. I actually watched sportscenter around 3 p.m. a few hours before the game yesterday and they were discussing this exact topic. If Boston wins, they'll obviously want to keep Allen & Doc. If not, they all agreed Boston would go into panic mode (so unnecessary, but hey its Boston.) and try to question anyone who may be a further replacement for Allen and Doc.

It's funny because it sounded a lot like the assumption that it would be Allen & Doc's faults if they lost. if anyone saw it? Just kinda sounded like it. As for either of their futures, I'm not sure. Honestly throughout the playoffs Allen's been the better of the Big 3. Him and Rondo have been the heart of the team. I can't even say close to the same about Pierce or KG. They're to inconsistent with their on-and-off every other game plays.. It's not good enough to carry off another season in hopes of making it far.

I say Allen goes to free-agency, we sign someone else/get a trade going. As for Doc, honestly I have no clue. We could keep him right away, or sign him or lose him at the last minute for all we know.

And what to become of Perk? Isn't it unclear how long he could be out for? Obviously we have to replace him for the time being. And I still think Davis would only be good as the 6th man of Boston, and Sheed may even call it quits in Boston as well.

Welcome to the beginning of the off-season boys.

You do realize how ice cold Ray was after game 2, right? lol

Sheed might be retiring I heard today and I thought Doc said he was leaving Boston after the season?? Perkins will be missing quite a bit of time i'd imagine, defintly wont be back by the begining of the season i'd assume..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You do realize how ice cold Ray was after game 2, right? lol

Sheed might be retiring I heard today and I thought Doc said he was leaving Boston after the season?? Perkins will be missing quite a bit of time i'd imagine, defintly wont be back by the begining of the season i'd assume..

Uh yeah I do realize he's been terrible in the finals.

You do realize how smokin hot he had been before the finals? If you're implying he's done, I beg to differ. He just had a few bad games, a shame it's when they counted most.

Country

You do realize how smokin hot he had been before the finals? If you're implying he's done, I beg to differ. He just had a few bad games, a shame it's when they counted most.

Idk about you, but the bad stuff always happens at the WORSE possible time. I must say, the 1995 Defense was great lastnight

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never said he is done, but to imply he was one of the better players i'd disagree, he didnt get it done when it mattered, he's way to streaky for comfort, and i'm tired of seeing his mom on my TV to be honest...

The big 3 thing I think is over, it got them one title, but thats it

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2027282930