Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mark grace autographed baseball for sale

I have an autographed Mark Grace baseball I would like to sell so I can buy some football cards. I don't collect baseball anymore, thus would like to trade or sell all of my baseball. The ball is an official MLB NL ball. I picked it up at a show in 1989 or 1990. I would like to get $25 plus shipping on it. I may trade for the right deal.

Or, if you would like to propose a trade for any of my baseball for your football, let me know.

Thanks,
    Neal

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

I have a few football cards on my website.
    Take a look and let me know if you want any.

Does it come with a COA?
    Last edited by Molina00; 07-20-2003 at 09:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I didn't see anything I would take in trade for it.

The ball does not come with a COA. Those were not reall big when I bought the auto. If you do look at the auto, it looks just like his other autos that come with COA though. I don't doubt its authenticity, but I did not see it signed or anything.

Thanks,
    Neal

SCF Rewards

look at me site also please im trying to collect as many autoed balls as possible

SCF Rewards
    Country

just posted it on ebay

well, just listed it on ebay.

Grace auto auction

Neal