Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Nascar promo set from 2004 National

I picked up this set at the 2004 National with my VIP pass. I had forgotten about it until recently, and I can't find much info on it. The only value I can find on it is from checkoutmycards.com which lists the entire set at about $150 if you add up each individual card's book.

It's a 2004 Press Pass Track Side Hot Pass Promo set. 27 cards: Greg Biffle, Jeff Burton, Ward Burton, Ricky Craven, Dale Jr., Brendan Gaughan, Jeff Gordon, Robby Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Bobby Labonte, Terry Labonte, Ryan Newman, Kyle Petty, Ricky Rudd, Elliott Sadler, Tony Stewart, Rusty Wallace, Michael Waltrip, Scott Wimmer, Greg Biffle, Kevin Harvick, Kasey Kahne, Kenny Wallace, Tim Fedewa, Johnny Sauter, Robby Gordon, and J.J. Yeley.

Anyways, I have little interest in racing cards. I'd be looking to sell or trade for other sports (hockey and baseball preferred), and only the whole set, not the individual cards.

If anyone has any info on this set in terms of a legitimate book value, sell prices, anything of the sort, please let me know, and if you're interested, make me an offer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) NUTS
    Country
    See SHLBYSALEN's Items on eBay

HBV is actually 100.00 for the set at best.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Thanks for the info. Even $100 is better than what I was hoping when I first pulled it out.