Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more 1/1 jumbo patches:

SCF Rewards
    Country

My last post of my Favre collection for the (Australian) day. These are a little different from most I will post. Generally I only collect game used and/or auto cards. However, occassionally some non auto and/or game used cards catch my eye. Here are 3 I picked up in the last year. Firstly the 2009 Mayo Silk numbered out of 5 - I really like the small card inside another card idea. Secondly the 2009 Finest Favre Pigskin gold refractor numbered out of 25 - I love the pigskin look. Lastly a 2005 Topps Heritage Felt Back Flashback numbered out of 199 - as I said I really like the small card inside another card idea.

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Jaw dropping cards right there brother!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Damn! Those are some pretty gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing such "awesomeness" with us!

I can't wait to see what's next...

G Mo

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again guys. It's nice to have people appreciate my cards - there are very few people here in Australia that do!

Next is a lot of cards. For over a year now I've been trying to spell out FAVRE in game used lettermen. However for about 1 year I couldn't find an A. However a few weeks back I finally managed to get one. So here it is, Game used (not manufactured) letterman spelling out Favre:

And here they are individually (I also have some "Spares" I will be posting in the coming weeks):

(No, the above card isn't distorted, it's just the scan)

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK,OK!! Your thread is making me SICK!!!! In a good way. Hit me up if and when you decide to lessen your collection. Or if you have any doubles of Favre.

Awesome cards my friend!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

Dude... I get jealous looking at your Favre collection every time I go into my bucket (especially for your Rodgers/Favre/Hornung triple). Your stuff is just crazy awesome! I congratulate you on your excellent work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

Plus I like the signature about Tebow...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again guys. Probably my 2 favourite sets of all time are 2006 National Treasures and 2007 National Treasures. Below are 3 auto cards from 2006 National Treasures. The first 2 are numbered out of 4, the third out of 10:

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Dude seriously! Dumbfounded

Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast