Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 40 of 181 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

In 1995 Action Packed continued. The regular set had a Quicksliver parallel. Here is the Favre:

The 24 KT gold cards also reappeared at 1 in every 72 packs:

There was an armed forces insert set:

The armed forces insert set also had a braille parallel with braille writing on the back. Here is the Favre, though you may not be able to see the braille writing well:

There was also a Rocket men insert set. Here is the Favre:

A Rookie and Stars set was also out out. Here is the Favre Stargazing parallel:

Here is the Closing Seconds insert set from it (the scan doesn't do it justice):

And the 24 KT gold insert from it, 1 in every 72 packs again:

The Monday Night Football insert was also put out with a number of inserts. The Monday Night Highlights Favre parallel:

The Night Flights Favre insert (again, better in person):

And the 24 KT gold insert, 1 in every 72 packs and better in person:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay, some more 2009 National Treasures. Yesterday I showed the "Favre" jersey and patch autos. Today the "Packers" jersey and patch autos.

Here is the Prime patch Favre numbered out of 4:

Here is the jersey Favre numbered out of 10:

SCF Rewards
    Country

More nice NT's! Those Action Packed cards are real cool, I remember when those first came out, they were just nuts! Those 24kt gold parallels are still a pretty tough find, I was chasing Montana versions of those for awhile, and only found 3. Is there a 24kt parallel for the 1991 Favre?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manningcollector's Items on eBay

quite a collection.... however through 40 pages I haven't seen my favorite favre card. Do you have the score 2000 team 2000 autograph /50. Just curious and kudos to you and this wonderful collection. It's great you have the funds to collect quality stuff of such a high end player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

More nice NT's! Those Action Packed cards are real cool, I remember when those first came out, they were just nuts! Those 24kt gold parallels are still a pretty tough find, I was chasing Montana versions of those for awhile, and only found 3. Is there a 24kt parallel for the 1991 Favre?

No he doesn't, because he was a 2nd round draft pick, not a 1st round, they didn't produce a Favre 24 KT gold card in 1991.
    quite a collection.... however through 40 pages I haven't seen my favorite favre card. Do you have the score 2000 team 2000 autograph /50. Just curious and kudos to you and this wonderful collection. It's great you have the funds to collect quality stuff of such a high end player.

Sadly, no. I almost got one very recently, but because I was holding on to money for another card I couldn't buy it straight away. Well, the other seller sold the card to someone else anyway, but by that time the Favre score Team 2000 insert auto had sold. If the seller had of waited he would of got an extra $75. Oh well. If anyone has one they want to sell, let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now to finish off Action Packed.

The 1996 release of Action Packed, put out by Pinnacle, contained one major change - the cards had pointed corners! Personally 1996 Action Packed was my favourite Action Packed release and the design would still be in my all-time top 10.

Here is the Artist's Proof parallel of the regular Favre card (1 in every 24 packs):

Here is the Longest Yard insert with Robert Brooks - a great looking card:

The 24 KT gold Favre card (again 1 in every 72 packs):

This was a redemption card - Sculptor's Proof. The redemtion cards came 1 in every 192 packs. It is made of pewter. Lucky it was a redemption because it weights a tonne, and as such it would have been easy to tell which boxes had these if they weren't redemptions!

1997 Action Packed was the last Action Packed release. This time the card was just a plain piece of cardboard, not a large piece with parts folded over to join at the back. Unfortunately I haven't got most of the Favre's from the set. Here is the Gold Impression Parallel of the Regular Favre (one in every 35 packs):

Here is the Crash Course insert:

Here is the 24 KT gold card, this time only 1 in every 71 packs!:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mcscardandmemorabilia's Items on eBay

Old Time inserts are awesome, sick cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Action Packed was really something different. It seems like companies were far more innovative in the 90's than they have been recently. I had no idea that the 1997 cards were so different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice update! I do like that later years in Action Packed after the design change, but I would really like to see 1991 re-visited, it would be a cool insert set or something. I'm liking the 90's updates OZTATAR, looking forward to seeing some 92 Favres, do you have the 92 topps gold parallel? That's still one of my fav. parallels ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Old Time inserts are awesome, sick cards!

Thanks. Yeah, old-time inserts are generally so much nicer than the non game-used or auto inserts today.
    Action Packed was really something different. It seems like companies were far more innovative in the 90's than they have been recently. I had no idea that the 1997 cards were so different.

Yeah,there was a lot more innovation when it came to base cards and regular inserts in the 1990s as this was what people bought cards for, not autos or game-used cards. And 1997 Action Packed was a lot different and I think this was what contributed to it's demise as it almost wasn't Action Packed any more. Well, that and Pinnacle going bust.
    Nice update! I do like that later years in Action Packed after the design change, but I would really like to see 1991 re-visited, it would be a cool insert set or something. I'm liking the 90's updates OZTATAR, looking forward to seeing some 92 Favres, do you have the 92 topps gold parallel? That's still one of my fav. parallels ever.

Thanks mynameisjonas. There weren't that many Favre cards in 1992, but I do have the 1992 Topps gold parallel. And there will be more 90s cards making an appearance!

Page 40 of 181 FirstFirst ... 30373839404142435090140 ... LastLast