Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BIG finders fee for this dirk auto!!!

Okay guys, I have a great deal if anyone can help me find this card. I am looking for a 1999-00 sp authentic gold sign of the times auto /25 of Dirk Nowitzki. If anyone can help me obtain this card i will give them a $100 finders fee, but whats better is that if someone can find it for under $900, I will give them the difference in the price of the card and $900. So if you can find it for $400, I will give you $500, and if found, it shouldn't cost more than $500. However if the card happens to pop up on ebay or a FS/FT thread on this site and you happen to see it before me, im not gonna pay because i check these sites daily so i will find it myself. Thanks guys and please help me find this card!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

Man I hope I can find this card! I guess I will be combing all the card shops and card shows here in Phoenix, AZ LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats what i like to hear!!! I hope you find it Good Luck!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

I hope I find it, but if I did, I wouldn't want a finder fee, I'd want you to get the card you love.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats outrageous fee your doing. those golds are very very difficult to find though

Country

thats outrageous fee your doing. those golds are very very difficult to find though

Not as outrageous as someone paying $500k for a 1/1 Auto Strasburg. Good luck on that find OP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump