Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PawSox IP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

PawSox IP

So I was wondering,
    Im going to a Pawtucket RedSox game on Aug. 5th, anyone know the graphing habits? This will be my first time graphing a game, so if you could tell me info such as where the player entrance is, parking lot, best time to sign, etc. , it would be much appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

They're here where I live now. Really tough team. All of them are pretty much 1 per if you catch them.

Granted I've only been there before twice and once after my results are pretty rough.
    Lovullo has always been great
    Gerald Perry everything you have
    Bowden seems to do two
    Dusty Ryan was cool I had 2 cards and an 8x10 he did all 3
    King Felix 2 per
    Bubba Bell runs to the bus
    Randor Bierd signed 2 for me but that's all I had
    Kris Johnson, Lars Anderson, Reddick (called up), Bates all one per

Anyone else I didn't get so they either didn't sign, I didn't see them, or I didn't have anything for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the one I want most is lars anderson, is he nice about signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't say nice. He will sign one for you. Sometimes he will call someone out and say somehting like "I already got you". Stuff like that.

I went again yesterday and did better
    Robert Manuel signed 4/4
    Aaron Bates 6/6
    Gustavo Molina 4/4 (he seems to do 6 maximum)
    Kris Johnson 0/1 0/1
    Shealy is awesome
    Bowden only did 1 per (the first 2 games he did 2 per)
    Felix Doubront only did 1 (he also was 2 per the previous games)
    Tug 2/4 no doubles (I heard he did everything, but he only did 2. And there were only maybe 3 or 4 who asked him to sign)
    Jimenez 1/1
    Sanchez 1/2
    Bubba Bell 1/2
    Dusty Ryan 2/2
    Lovullo 1/1
    Gerald Perry does everything. Saw him do 2 pages for one guy.

Lars is a ladies man. I saw him sign whatever the girls had. If you have a bunch of stuff you need done i recommend you bring your girlfriend or sister.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well I dont need to worry about signing habits, today i heard that the game im going to has an on field autograph pre-game

SCF Rewards
    Country

the one I want most is lars anderson, is he nice about signing?

I got him postgame outside the park in Louisville a couple weeks ago. He was okay about signing but just be sure your the 1st one up to him with a sharpie as he takes one pen and signs one per for a few people with it. I hope this helps...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, what would be the best item for me to get signed. I think it'd be cool if I showed him one of my customs and had him sign it.

ALSO... for you guys who graph pre-game, do you cut a container in half then attatch string to it and send it down to the players to sign. I think this makes McCoy stadium special, its like fishing for autos. My best "fishing" auto was when clay bucholz signed for me last year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, what would be the best item for me to get signed. I think it'd be cool if I showed him one of my customs and had him sign it.

He has cards out. I would go with a card...

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, I know, but Id rather send a card ttm. I kinda want to show my creativity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So the opponents are the SwB Yankees. I just read that jesus montero is on that roster. Would be be on the field signing autos too? If not, how can I get him since I want a couple pawsox players as well as him. ANY HELP PLEASE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast